Chapter 8: Want you back

The leader became more quieter by the second. He started to get anti-social aswell. Bon Bon on the other hand, became more shy. She was still a loud speaker, but not talking as much. Red became lazy and tired. He would occasionally turn off during a performance. The CEO's and employees were starting to get worried. For two days, Red didn't perform, T-Chi became lead singer and Bon Bon was still a guitarist. Red was allowed to talk to kids. One of them looked extremely unhappy so went up to Red, "Why aren't you performing?" the little boy frowned. Red patted his head, "I'm not feeling well.... I'll be back tomorrow." Red smiled. The child hugged him and ran off to Prize Corner. As soon as it hit 12am, everyone yawned and stretched.

"How are you feeling Reddy?" T-Chi asked with a frown. Red looked down, "I could be better..." he whispered. Bon Bon hugged T-Chi's arm. "We've made up!" Bon Bon said brightly. T-Chi nodded fast while hugging Bon Bon. Red smiled weakly while walking to Prize Corner, "Great, that's really nice." Red said happily, it was clearly fake. T-Chi stared at Bon Bon, "Do you think he'll be ok?" she asked with concern. Bon Bon looked down, "It's all my fault..." she said softly then ran off to her room.

Toy Bonnie's P.o.v

I ran to my room and jumped on the bed. I took my diary out of the hiding spots and flipped through the pages until I saw the 'crush' part. There were pictures of him everywhere then I saw it...

'If I ever get him... I will never leave him," I stared at it for a minute. I completely forgot about that saying. I broke my own promise. I had been wanting him for years, and I pushed him away...

I swear, I will get him back...