Chapter 4: Problem

Toy Freddy's P.o.v

I finally have my Bon Bon. She is mine, and no will take her away from me, I will protect her. She was so understanding, kind and a bit annoying here and there and I never want to change it

Bon Bon and I sat in my room talking about random stuff until we heard the music box stop. She was scared but I wasn't so I laughed at his face then offered my hand, "Come with me."

She took my hand and I brought her to Prize Corner and saw the Marionette pop its head out. It looked worried until it looked at me. "Hey Red! How are you?" The Marionette asked while smiling. It seemed harmless so I let it pick me up. Bon Bon was terrified but finally sighed then let the Marionette pick her up. "I'm good thanks, meet my new gf, Toy Bonnie or Bon Bon." I introduced while pushing my girl infront. She waved sheepishly and the Marionette simply smiled back, "Nice ta meet you! Red has told me alot about you!" It giggled. Bon Bon faced me blushing mad while I chuckled. T-Chi yelled out my name so I looked down and saw her crying. I jumped down the hugged her, "What's wrong?".

She sniffed then pointed at Bon Bon, "She almost killed m-me." she choked out. I stared at her then shook my head, "Prove it." She was quiet for a moment then grabbed my arm, "F-Follow me.." she squirmed.

It was a long walk to the security office. When we made it, she grabbed and tape with her shaky hand then placed it into the tv. We looked at the security footage and saw T-Chi eating pizza peacefully in the party room. Everything was normal until a bunny shadow appeared behind her and started beating her up. Soon enough it stood out of the shadow.

It was Bon Bon.

I was angry, no FURIOUS. I was so angry that I grabbed Bon Bon by the bow tie then dragged her into my face, "HOW COULD YOU?" I screamed. She shook like a fragile leaf then choked out, "I didn't d-do-" I cut her off. "NO! I DON'T CARE! JUST GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!" I roared. She began crying then ran off.
I didn't notice that T-Chi was smirking behind me.