Chapter 3: Admitting

Toy Bonnie's P.o.v

OMG! OMG! OMG! I kissed him and he kissed me! I'm freaking out! I left his room to find Toy Chica standing outside. She had a 'pissed off' face while I was frozen on my spot. She laughed softly, "I don't think your leaving this party room in the same condition your in now for kissing my Reddy." she shook her head. She began walking to me as I began calling Red franticly. She kept walking forward and it scared me, I also looked at the party room entrance.

Red wasn't there.

T-Chi grabbed me by the throat and began choking me. I gagged and closed my eyes. There was no point, she was practically killing me everytime I saw Red. I was wearing down fast because of her.

Finally to my rescue, Red screeched at T-Chi. "WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM T-CHI?!"

T-Chi yelped back then her eyes grew wide at the voice. "I-I can e-explain R-Red!" she choked out. Red ran up to me and picked me up. "Y'know what T-Chi? I don't like you that way so DEAL WITH IT! I like Bon Bon! No scratch that, I love Bon Bon and you can't change that!" Red yelled. I stared at him with shock.

He likes me?

He ran off while I sat in his arms. I kissed him on the cheek, "Mi dispiace di non avertelo detto, ti amo..." Red spoke quietly. I nodded then nuzzled him,

"I love you too."

T-Chi stared at me from the party room table with anger and I didn't notice.