Chapter 14: What do I do?

A/N: I'M BACK BABY! WOOOO!

"B-Bonnie!" Red studdered out while running to the bunny and locking lips with her instantly. Bon Bon tried to push him away but no chance. Red kept his foot in place and pulled the bunny closer. Bon Bon stopped trying to get away and just stood there. When Red moved away, he was panting softly and so was Bon Bon. "I'm so sorry! This is all my fault... If I just-" Red looked away from the bunny and sighed. Bon Bon looked at the bear with worry on her face. She grabbed his arm, flipped him around and kissed him on his chin. "I'm sorry for... for being so distant and... anti-social..." Bon Bon spat out. She began crying silently. She looked at everyone else, "Those animatronics are not ordinary, they have dead children in them and they posses them. They cannot be set free until.... who knows when..." Bon Bon pointed at the older models . "It's true..." Freddy said. "Our real/kid names are: Freddy is Freddy, Bonnie is Brian, Flint is Foxy, Chelsea is Chica and Golden is Gina. Gina and Freddy are siblings and were the first killed..." Chica admitted while frowning. Everyone nodded while T-Chi sighed quietly. "We should get some sleep, and fix up Bon Bon. It's been a long night." Everyone agreed and made their way to their spots. Bon Bon, on the other hand, went to the parts and service room to patch herself up.

Toy Bonnie's P.o.v

"Where are those stupid screws?" I mumbled while searching through a box. I didn't noticed Red behind me so when he hugged me, I kind of paniked and jumped. "W-Wait, what were we going to d when we were dressed up?" Red asked as he looked at the suit that was once not torn up and ripped. "Romantic Dinner." I answered as I screwed in a spare arm. I was atleast whole now, just a bit messy. Red had frozen, his eyes wide open and mouth open just a bit. I swear I saw a tear drop from his face but he ran off without a word. I shrugged and continued fixing myself.

Toy Freddy's P.o.v

I risked my life, her life and everyone's life because I was impatient for some Romantic Dinner?! I feel so horrible, I feel so guilty.

I feel like a disaster.

I ran to my stage spot and froze on with my microphone in my hand. T-CHi opened her mouth to say something, bbut closed it shut. B.B looked at me with a strange expression, "What's wrong Reddy?" he asked while putting his sign and balloons. I didn't answer, I just smiled like I always did to the kids and put my right hand to my hip. B.B shrugged like Bon Bon did and walked back to his spot. It 6:00am and employees started to flood the place. Luckily, Bon Bon came just in time.

"What happened to the place? It looks like someone broke in!" One employee said. A female started fixing the decorations and the other males helped clean. I honestly like the employees, they were nice and they kept the place in tact. Once they finished those two jobs , the female came up to us animatronics and looked at us with a suspicious face. "Guys, c'mere, I gotta show ya something." All the men started walking up to her and looked at her. "What's up Trixie?" one man asked while staring at me. She touched my arm, "I think they have a free roaming mode. Like from 12:00am to 6:00am. I always here footsteps before I get here at 6:00am..." she said while taking her hand back. The other workers shrugged, "I guess. It doesn't really bother us..." the man behind her replied. "Um, Toy Freddy? I know you may here me or not, just respond to us humans if you can. It would make our lives easier to work if we could communicate..." Trixie pleaded with her hands together. I felt like something was pulling me down to a obis, what do I do? Do I talk to them or not?