Chapter 16: Let's do it... -SMUT-

A/N: Smut it is. God, I'm gonna regret this... It's not that bad. It's not even smut through my perspective, it's my reputation with my irl friends that I'm worried about x3

Bon Bon grabbed Red's arm and pulled him to a backroom. Red had seen it before. There were stairs and they climbed it. It was really narrow and chilly but Bon Bon kept a wide grin on her face. Once they reached the top, there was a door. Bon Bon twisted it eagerly and pushed it. There was a balcony sort of thing. When they went in, there were city lights shining bright and trees that shook with the wind. Bon Bon's fur moved with the wind alongside Red's. They smiled at eachother and stood on the edge. "It's beautiful..." Red said breathlessly. Bon Bon smiled and kissed his cheek, "That's why I brought you up here..." Red smiled bigger than he did before and kissed Bon Bon with their eyes closed and blushed lightly. Red's smile turned into a smirk, "Time for my gift..."

--Smut is here. You can skip if you want, I'll say when you can continue reading--

Red took Bon Bon's hand and brought her down the stairs and stood at the bottom. There was a door under the stairs and Red 's grin grew bigger. Red opened it and they went in. He locked the door and turned on the light. It was quite empty actually. Bon Bon seemed confused. Red then pinned her to a wall and began kissing her neck. Bon Bon felt surprised for a moment then relaxed. She didn't do anything because Red was pinning her. All she did was wrap her arms around is necks and pulled him closer. Red moved his legs closer to Bon Bon's and kissed her on the mouth. Bon Bon held in her moans. Red smirked and pulled her closer. Bon Bon was like a rag doll. To get some control, she made her arms hang over Red's shoulders and she pushed him to the groud and followed him. She kissed with passion and Red did too. "Be my bad boy..." Bon Bon hissed under her breath. Red flipped over so he was on top and she was on the floor. He huffed a bit then began making out with her. Bon Bon moaned and Red smirked. "Your liking this hm?" Red asked. Bon Bon remained silent. Red pressed kisses all down her neck the on her forehead. Bon Bon had gripped his shoulders. Red had noticed this and to make sure she didn't try and escape, he pinned her to the floor. Bon Bon moaned again and smiled, she lifted herself to Red and kissed him but something was different. Red bit the bottom of her lip for an entrance and Bon Bon nodded slowly. Red's metal tongue explored her mouth, it felt extremely odd but also good. Bon Bon did the same with Red's until they both went back to just making out. Red licked her neck and closed his eyes, "Your all mine..."

--IT'S OVER!--

~With the Others~

They were gone all day and the employees and animatronics were worried. "I can't believe we had to cancel today because TFreddy and TBonnie are gone!" Trixie said while frowning. T-Chi was shivering, "I hope they're ok..." she mumbled while rocking herself on the floor. Mangle, Tangle, The Puppet, The older models and B.B were all trying to calm her down. It wasn't working, she looked terrified. All the employees were searching but no one seemed to find them. After a while, T-Chi fell asleep from exhaustion. Everyone did.

~With Red and Bon Bon~

Red and Bon Bon were on the floor sweating and breathing heavily. Red kissed Bon Bon again and Bon Bon finally let out a moan. Red smirked, "One more?" he asked while somehow pinning her to the floor. Bon Bon smiled and nodded, "One more." Red kissed her passionately and Bon Bon let all her moans out which made Red smile. When they finished, they cleaned themselves up and went to the stage to find everyone asleep. T-Chi looked like she had been crying alot and she looked like she was extremely weak which made the two run up to her and hug her. That woke her up and make her smile weakly. "Don't leave me alone ever again..." she whispered while falling asleep again.

-Hides in a mountain with Berman- T-T forgive real life friends... SOCIAL SUICIDE