Chapter 12: Please Help

"Well are you going to answer me?" the old bear asked with a shrug. Soon enough, the other old animatronics stood up. Bonnie, Chica and Foxy glared at the newer animatronics then laughed hysterically. Freddy looked like he was dying while Bonnie let out sounds of laughter but no facial expression (no face). Chica and Foxy were leaning against eachother while laughing hard. The toys stared at the older models frightened. "I'm Freddy, Red's counterpart. You should tell which one's which." Freddy introduced. His eyes turned to Bon Bon, "I helped your bear friend when he was deciding to tell you his love for ya'." Freddy smiled brightly then coughed some more oil up. "We know how to help you." Bonnie said while gesturing his hand. Chica nodded the looked up at Foxy, "She said that if you take us to him, we maybe be able to help the poor lass." Foxy translated. Toy Chica ran up to her counterpart and hugged her. Chica stumbled backwards but regained her balance, "Ywor a gweat rweplacement..." Chica mumbled while smiling and closing her eyes. Mangle whispered something into Tangle's ear and Tangle nodded. "We'll take you all to him, just please don't make us regret it..." Tangle said while attaching himself to Mangle. Everyone agreed and walked to the party room that Red laid in.

Tears sprang into everyones eyes as soon as they returned to the room. Red slumped over near a wall holding something. Nobody noticed until now. "What's he holding?" Balloon Boy questioned while running up to him and grabbing the sheet of paper. Once he had read it, he gasped and dropped it. He immediately began crying for his dear life while collapsing to the floor. T-Chi gasped and ran towards him and hugged him. She picked up the note shakily then also gasped and looked down at B.B. "Y-You might want to come and read this..." she whispered. Everyone had their turn on reading it except the old models and Bon Bon. Bon Bon had back away behind the old animatronics. She couldn't bear to see Red slumped over in the corner, Dead.

Toy Bonnie's Pov

Once I was a safe distance away from the others, I ran to my room. To my surprise, some human was standing infront of me. "No no no no no NONONONO! NOT YOU!" I studdered. He smirked big. "I've come back to well, see what more fun I can do." he hissed. I began running away but somehow, he caught up to me and began touching my head. Once he looked satisfied, he pressed one last spot on my head and smirked. I frowned when I heard static noises, "Mangle?" I questioned. I heard Vincent's laugh again, "Oh Bunny, this isn't fun and games...

for you."

A/N: Sorry, its short, I'll make the next chapter asap!