Chapter 6: Come back to me

Toy Bonnie's P.o.v

I stormed off but stopped when I heard the quietest whimper. I snapped my head to face the bear that broke my heart. He stood up closing his eyes. He opened them up with force then cracked his knuckles. He let out a small but loud growl.

"YOUR THE ONE WHO FRICKING HURT T-CHI! È COLPA TUA CAZZO!" he roared at me then picked me up my the neck. I bit down on his finger then stumbled backwards. I was now furious. With all my force, I punched his stomach then began crying still with anger in my eyes. He coughed up some oil then pushed me off. I fell backwards while making a dent on my back.

"IF ONLY YOU USED YOUR DAMN EARS AND LISTENED TO ME!" I whimpered and ran off to my room. He didn't come after me to my surprise. He just closed his eyes and began crying. I didn't see him until 6am the next day.

"Hey Reddy bear~" T-Chi flirted. I held back my anger and just stared at the floor. Red looked at me and studied me. I had dents and scratches all over my exo skeleton. I had one leg facing the wrong way and a bit of my ear missing. He didn't talk or touch me, just looked at me with no expresion. I looked at him with my eyes full of hurt and sadness. He turned away quickly to T-Chi's happiness. "That's what I thought dirt bag..." T-Chi said under her breath. I sighed then looked at her with my eyes all black and a spec of white. "I know Red doesn't believe that I didn't hurt you but could you just PISS OFF? I'm starting to wish I did chicken crap." I growled. She stared at me then turned to Red. I slapped her hard then glared at her. "You should learn on how to not count on boys for protection girly chickedy." I hissed then stepped back in my spot. Red just stared at me then gave me a letter. It said: Labor Day holiday. We'll be back tomorow! I chucked it at the chicken then walked off to my room. I noticed that Red had rushed off to the parts and service room.

Toy Freddy's P.o.v

What kind of idiot am I? I don't like T-Chi, I like Bon Bon!

I don't know if she likes me anymore. I rushed to the P & S room to grab some extra parts for my beloved Toy Bonnie. I saw 3 broken models in there. There was a bear, bunny and chicken. The bear's eyes glitched on then he turned to me slowly. It smiled weakly then looked over to the bunny with no face. "Tell the truth, say w-what you feel... I should have done that for m-my Bonnie." it coughed out. It looked back at me then frowned, "M-Make sure y-your not too late..." It went limp and eyes turned off. I patted the bear's hand then smiled, "T-Thanks..."

I grabbed the pieces for Bon Bon then ran to the security office. I looked at the tape that T-Chi had played and played it over and over again until I found it.

T-Chi already looked broken before Bon Bon even touched her which meant...

The video is fake.

I smashed through Bon Bon's door and grabbed her. She looked pissed and she struggled but I didn't let go of her. I dragged her to the stage and I could here growls, whimpers and sighs from the bunny. I put her in my arms and kissed her. She didn't move to my surprise but froze in her position. When I moved back I began crying a bit.

"Mi dispiace tanto..."