Chapter 13: You Deserve It

"And that should do it!" Freddy said while taking away the spanner. Red immediately opened his eyes and studied everyone. He didn't say anything, just stared blankly. "He's ok!" T-Chi gasped while hugging the toy bear. Red seemed puzzled and hugged back. Tangle soon enough jumped up and hugged him aswell. Everyone hugged the bear except the old models. Freddy seemed unsure about something but kept it himself. "Wait, were's Bon Bon?" Bonnie asked while swerving his head around. Everyone began panicking and searching the restaurant. Everyone looked worried or scared

Except Red.

After about 5 minutes of looking, Tangle found her in her room. Bon Bon simply giggled. It didn't sound like her normal one, which scared Tangle. "Hey blue, Red's back. You can hug him and smooch and-" Tangle got cut off. "I'm not the blue rodent" Bon Bon hissed angrily at Tangle. Tangle looked confused while backing away slowly. Bon Bon came closer while revealing a dagger in her hand. She smirked so big, it was too big for her face. When Tangle hit a wall, Bon Bon stopped. She tore her chest open and revealed a purple man's face. He jumped out of the suit and grabbed the dagger. Bon Bon rebooted and stared at Tangle with tear springing into her eyes.

"I'm sorry..." she whispered. Tangle could feel a wave of fear and sadness smack into his face. The man stabbed Tangle's leg and ear. He laughed and mocked him. He put one more stab into his stomach and walked back over to the bunny. Bon Bon began scarambling away weakly. She grabbed Tangle and ran out the door.

"I think we are close to find- Bon Bon! And Ta-" T-Chi stared at the crying yellow bear in Bon Bon's back. The bunny placed him on the floor while Mangle rushed over and started crying and whimpering. "It was this m-" Bon Bon said frantically then stopped and turned her head to the side. "IT'S ME." The man hissed the grabbed Bon Bon's leg, yanking it and standing him up. He stepped inside the female and laughed. "RUN!" Bon Bon shrieked as the man pulled her chest shut. Bon Bon's face full of sadness flashed into a evil smirk. "Don't bother..." he hissed. Soon enough, the old animatronics showed up and gasped. Freddy punched Bon Bon hard, "YOU! YOU KILLED ME! YOU KILLED MY FRIENDS! YOU DESTROYED-" Bon Bon kicked Freddy in the arm and punched him in the stomach. "You little, children..." The man said calmly. He did one final punch that made Freddy collide with a wall hard making him rattle and whimper in pain. Bonnie gasped and ran over to him. His pinky red eye went off then became pure red. "You... You.... BITCH! I'LL KILL YOU!" Bonnie shrieked while violently pulling the rabbit apart. He punched, kicked and smashed the animatronics to pieces. He finally opened the poor rabbit's chest and pulled the man out. He seemed surprised and frightened. "You little... You were the death of me... You wanna know how it feels to be stuffed into a suit?! Well DEAL WITH IT!" Chica screamed while grabbing the man by the collar. "VINCENT! YE GONNA PAY FOR DOING THIS TO US POOR CHILDREN!" Foxy spat out while punching him in the stomach. The and twisted violently but no chance. The old and whithered animatronics brought the man to a dark and abandoned room. It was all torn up and gloomy feeling. It gave everyone the creeps. The toys followed hesitantly. Another withered suit appeared. It was a golden bear. "May I do the honer Freddy, Chelsea, Flint, Brian?" the Golden suit asked while smiling. Freddy nodded while Chica smiled too, "Swure thing Gina." she threw Vincent at the Golden bear. Golden Freddy (Gina) looked at the dead bunny rabbit on the floor. It looked like it used to be golden and smelled foul. She removed the head and roughly shoved the man into the suit. B.B had run away, good thing too while T-Chi screamed in horror. Vincent screamed and cried out for help. Red stepped forward but did nothing. Instead, he stepped behind T-Chi.

"W-What's happening t-to him?" she choked out. The old models including Gina turned and looked at eachother.

"He's dying and he deserves it. For killing those poor children. The children's spirits now rests in the old models." Everyone turned and stared at the withered blue looking bunny.

A/N: Long chapter... my bad! Sorry if its too much. I got carried away. :3