Pt. 2

It's 3 days later and I get a random email from a person. I open the tab and read the email and you wouldn't guess.. I GOT APPROVED!!
I got up and jumped around happily.. I read more into it and they want me to come and get interviewed at 9am! It's 8am?! I need to get ready asap.

I rush off the bed and quickly run to the bathroom. I remove my clothes and hop straight into the shower. The shower was only 10 minutes but who cares.

I brush my teeth, dry my hair, and I attempt to style it not too professional or extra. I rush back into my room and do light natural makeup. I find a cute but professional outfit to wear and I look in the mirror. Damn, I look hot.. Enough, Enough. Running down the stairs, I grab my car keys and leave the house.

I drive for about 5 minutes and I'm now at my destination. I get out the car and admire the places interior designs and how clean and rich it looks. As
I walk in I see hard working people just walking around, some even running. I go to the room the email gave to me. Ah, Room 121 must be the CEO's room. I knock and wait for a answer, a strict female voice can be heard from inside. "Come in!" The female said.

I slowly open the door and walk in nervously. I look up and notice a tall, slim thick, masculine looking female. I thought to myself "Damn she's fucking hot". I was literally drooling and spacing out. Then I snapped out of it when she suddenly asked "And you are?"

"Oh I'm Lesley! Lesley.. Roberts!" I said in a nervous tone. She spoke again
"I'm Iris, The CEO of this clothing company. She looked me up and down and I felt heat rush to my core, Was I really getting wet on a interview that hasn't even started yet? Yes I was.

She sat down and her breast were on full display. I might've starred a little. She noticed me staring at her and she leaned in a bit closer. I snapped out of my dirty thoughts and she grabbed her pen. The interview soon started.
She asked me some background questions to get to know me more, and see if i qualified for the job.

"Alright Ms. Roberts, You're qualified for this job. You're gonna be in the room next to mine, Room 122 to be exact."
"Yes ma'am!" I say excitedly. Drop the ma'am it's just Ms. Iris." She said in a hot, strict voice.
"You're dismissed. You start tomorrow at 10am don't be late." Ms. Iris said.