Pt. 4

I bit my lip out of nervousness and quick speeded out the door. "What could she want with me?".

my inner self: maybe she gonna give you that good good. you know.. that cOoChAe~

Will you shut up, you dirty fucker. I could feel my inner self smirking as if she was real.

-Closing time-

I nervously walked closer to her office door and by surprise, she opened the door.

I jumped out of fear and shock "Holy shit!" I cursed.
"Go in." She said demanding. "Sorry for foul language but why do you call for me when everyone has left the building?" I asked curious with one eyebrow raised.

"No questions asked." She said and looked at my lips. I chuckled nervously and spoke "So.. what do you need?" I asked.

"You, and to know more about you". She said with a blank face. "What do you mean me? And what do you want to know?

She gets up and walks over to me and bends down to my ear. "Do you like women?" She asked shamelessly.

"How could you ask that to an employee??" I slightly yelled. "Just to know you more" She said. "Well.. yes I'm bisexual. Why do you need to know?" I snapped at her.

She just stares at me for 4 seconds and looks down at my breast. My breath hitched when she got closer and I could smell her delicious smelling perfume, her breath dancing on my skin, her hands tracing my body. I had to admit I was wet and somehow my body wasn't reacting to her. I finally spoke "Wait.. Stop. I don't even know you, your past or if I can even trust you enough with my body."
"Hm.. understandable." She said humming.

My house. Today. 8pm sharp. Also give me your number so I can text the address". "Fine." I give her my number and stand up, still feeling myself getting wet just remembering her touch and smell. I got up and said my goodbyes and left to get ready for the upcoming event. I walk outside get in my car and head home to take a quick nap.

3 hours later

I wake up from my good nap, It was so fucking good that I would love to finish it but sadly I can't.
I get up and look at the time and realized it's 7:37.

"Fuck, Fuck, Fuck!" I cursed. I rushed to the bathroom and got ready, brushed my teeth, showered, and did my hair. Now for the best part, clothing. I walk to my closet and pick out a black dress and a jean jacket with some black adidas. I didn't really have to dress up so something simple could work. I went naturally, hair flowing flawlessly. I wore my favorite lingerie and perfume and left the house. I suddenly got a notification from an unknown number

Meet me at ******* 12st South

I closed my phone knowing exactly who's number it was and I soon arrived at the house and holy crap it was gorgeous. I knocked on the door and someone opened the door, no other than Ms. Iris. She was looking so fucking sexy that I would hope she railed me tonight.

She said "Welcome in darling". I melted at the name and the way she said it. "Hello Ms. Iris" I said lowly. She grabbed my chin and made me look up. "Speak up and look at me while I'm talking to you. Also drop the formalities tonight." She said.

"Yes ma- I mean Iris".
"Anything you want to drink while we are talking?" She asked. "No thanks". I said to her politely.
She went to get 2 drinks anyway and sat down.

"Now I'm gonna tell you about myself and my past, I already know a lot about you from my resources.." She said calmly. "My name is Iris Brown, 24, L-lesbian, I have 2 siblings. Two sisters and I have a cousin that I'm close with. I had 3 recent partners that later on left me." She said. "Honestly I come from a broken and poor family. I didn't grow up with much money. Both of my parents are still alive and well.

I get along with my family, sometimes me and my siblings fight but that's not surprising."
"Okay.. You don't seem bad even thought I've known you for 3 days" I said and looked in her eyes. She has siren eyes, plump pink lips, and such long luscious hair. I wish I could touch it.

inner self: horny bish.