Pt. 16

I woke up feeling bruised. I see Iris still sleeping and it's Saturday so I didn't bother to wake her. I open my phone to see 6 texts from Kaylie.

Kaylie: GIRL.
Kaylie: LES
Kaylie: WAKE UP WHORE
Kaylie: THIS GIRL FROM MY JOB WANTS TO BE  FRIENDS WITH YOU
Kaylie: SHES SAYS YOURE PRETTY!!
Kaylie: HERES HER NUMBER 502-***-****

Me: Oh okay? I guess I'll send her a text. Is that all?

Kaylie: Yeah, also we hanging out in an hour.

Me: BITCH WHAT? OMGOSH YOU PLAN SO LATE. PICK ME UP FROM IRIS'S HOUSE.

Kaylie: MY BAD 😭 AND YES MA'AM.

I get out the bed quickly and run to the bathroom.
Oh yeah I need to text that girl. Nah, I'll message her later. I get in the shower and grab my favorite body scrub. It smells like coconuts and vanilla. Minutes later I get out the shower with a towel. I feel arms slowly wrap around me. "Good morning." She said in a raspy voice. "Morning Iris." I said. "It's baby to you." She said. "We aren't together Ms. Iris." I looked at her. "Not yet." She said and walks away. I roll my eyes. I walk to her closet as I view her from the bathroom. I take some clothes from her closet. I'll give it back. I grab some white baggy jeans, a sage crop top, a star belt, and a headband. I also change my nose piercing to a star one. I go downstairs to grab my purse and wait on Kaylie. She's such a slow driver. In the meantime, I'll text that girl she told me about.

(502)***-****

Me: Hi? My friend Kaylie said you wanted to be friends so she gave me your number.

???: Omgosh hi, you must be Lesley. I seen you on Kaylie's Lock Screen and you are so beautiful.

Me: Thank you. What's your name btw so I can add your contact?

???: Oh, my name is Giovanni.
Would you like to hang out sometime? To get to know each other?

Me: sure . what day?

Giovanni: Monday maybe?

Me: yeah that's fine with me, I have to go though.

Kaylie's still not here. I just go upstairs and see Iris with a bra and panties. I just look at her. "Don't put anything else on. You look good like that." I said. She just looked at me. I walked up to her and kissed her beautiful perky tits. She just throw her head back. I step back. "That's enough." I say and walk away. She pulls me back. "Stop teasing me baby." She said. "I'm not your baby, and I can do what i want. Got it mama?" I said. "Whatever." She said and walked away. I get a call from Kaylie. "Come outside bitchhh!!" She yelled through the phone. "Okay im coming outside right now." I said. I heard Iris open the door so fast. "Who was that?" She asked sternly. "My bestfriend." I said looking her up and down. "Never heard of her. And why didn't you tell me you were going somewhere?" She asked. "I don't have to tell you shit." I said. "Oh yeah?" She raised her eyebrow. "I'll fuck you up Lesley. Don't play." She said. Why is she jealous? "Okay Iris." I said. She walked up to me and choked me. She whispered "Don't go out doing stupid shit or Ill pull up to wherever you are. Understand?" She said. "I do what I want. You do what you want." I said. She let go of me and I walked out.

In the Car With Kaylie.

"Hey girl sorry im a lil late." I said.
"It's fine but girl we going to the club so why do you have that on?" Kaylie asked. "Bitch you ain't tell me we was going to the club." I said and rolled my eyes. "I thought I told you." She said. "OMGOSH you're such an idiot. Take me to your house so I can change." I said. "Will do." She said.

10 minutes later at Kaylie's house.

I'm in her room searching through her closet. I found a black lace spaghetti strap crop top, black mini skirt, some black fishnets, and black heels. I look sexy... I look in the mirror and go back to the car. I get in the car and see Kaylie just staring at me. "Do I look good?" I asked her. "Bitch you look stunningggg" she said. "Thanks babyyy" I said. She starts driving to our location.

At The Club

I walk in the club and go straight to the bar. "Can I get 5 shots whiskey?" I asked the bartender. Oh. My. Gosh. I looked up and seen the finest bartender. She was so fine. She had piercings, a tattoo on her stomach, and medium length short hair. "Yeah of course." She said. She didn't even look at me. "What's your name?" I asked her. "It's Ray." She says. "Oh okay." I said. "Here are your drinks beautiful" she said. "Thanks Ray." I said and started sipping my drink. The tension between those last words was amazing. Why did I order so many knowing how drunk I get. I finished them all and payed Ray. I got up and tried to go find Kaylie.
I walk to some place in the club and a girl walks up to me and starts dancing on me. I grab her hand and spin her around. She twerks on me, traces my curves and looks into my eyes.. After she was done with her little dancing she whispered in my ear. "You look so good sweetheart." She said. She started touching my neck slowly. "Thanks." I said. I record myself at the club on instagram while she's dancing on me and post it on my story. Kaylie walks up to me and starts twerking on me. I grab her waist to get a better view. Is that what best friends do? She laughs and then says "Les, I was looking for you idiot." She said. "I'm fine just drunk." I said. "Okay well don't go to far. Stay around me." She said. "Yes ma'am." I said. She walks away. I ask the girl who was dancing on me her name. "My name is Uma." She said. I sit down and just talk to her for a bit. She props herself on my lap and learns forward on me. "Can you please get off?" I asked. "I thought you were into me." She said. "No." I said, got up, and walked away. I check my phone to see 11 missed calls and texts from Iris on instagram. She said "you got me fucked up lesley. what are you doing with some bitch that I don't know". And the other text says "I'm coming to get you, you fucked with me for the last time". Shit. She's coming to get me. She's upset and I'm drunk which is gonna make her more upset. I call Kaylie. "Kaylie, Iris got mad and she's pulling up here so I have to go. Which means you need to leave too." I told her over the phone. "Okay I'll leave when you leave". She said and hung up the phone. I see Iris enter the club, I go up to her and she yanks my arm. "What the fuck did I tell you before I left the house. I said don't do stupid shit and you did the fucking opposite." She said. "I said I do what I want." I said. "AND YOURE FUCKING DRUNK?!" She yells at me. "Yeah, so what?" I asked. "Let's fucking go." She said. She pulls me by my arm and helps me in the car. She gets in the car and slams the door. "First you let other bitches touch you and then you're drunk in a club. You didn't even tell me you were going to the club." She said. "Sorry." I said. "Shut the fuck up. I don't wanna hear your voice for the rest of this ride." She said.