Pt. 9

Next Morning
I woke up at 7 in the morning to already see Iris getting ready for work. "Good morning". I said. She looked at me and smiling "Good morning sweetheart." She said. "I need to go home and get ready so see you at work?". "For sure". She said softly. I get up, hug her, and leave her house. I get in my car and start driving home. I'm home now finally. I go to my room and freshen up. I decided to leave my hair down today. Todays outfit: Purple button up with a purple striped tie, and a black skirt with fishnets. I look good. I grab my keys and head out the door. On my way to work I play my favorite song "On The Floor" bu Lumi Athena and Removeface.

I arrived at work and clocked in. I see Vixin at the desk and I spoke to her. "Hi beautiful" I say jokingly. "Hey babee how is the job?" She asked. "It's actually pretty good girl. I just have a lot of work to do. I don't want Ms. Iris to be upset". I said. "I understand, have a good day". She waves as I walk away. As I'm walking to the elevator I see Joy (Pt. 7 character. Check back if you don't remember this interaction.) "Hi Joy!" I said happily. "Hi Les" She winked at me as she said it. "New nickname for me?" I asked. "Yes indeed it is" She said while staring me down. We sit in silence because I'm getting nervous. We get off the elevator and she says "I hope to be seeing you more beautiful" She smiles and winks. "Haha, you too!" I say nervously. As I'm walking I spot Iris. I get scared because how long has she been standing there and what did she hear?
"Morning Iris." I said even though I seen her this morning. "It's Ms.Iris" she says in a rude but calm tone as she walks away. What the fuck is her problem? She was just making love to me last night, now she wants to be a bitch. I'm guessing she seen me and joy talking. I go to her office to get some papers to fill out. -Knocks on the door- "Come in." She says. I go in and ask her for the papers. She gives them to me aggressively. "What's your problem?". I ask with attitude. "You're my problem. Now leave" she said. "Fine." I said and slammed her door.

2 Hours Later (after finishing the paperwork)
I walk out my room to use the bathroom and I see Joy going to Iris's office. I ignore it and just kept walking. Since I'm finished with my paper work I go to my office to get it. I walk to Iris's office and I decide not to knock to piss her off.

I walk in and what I see is fucking unbelievable. She's fucking Joy on the desk. I stand there. Iris and Joy look at me. So the bitch I was fucking last night and the bitch that was flirting with me are fucking. "IRIS WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING, WHAT HAPPENED TO WANTING TO MAKE US OFFICIAL!?!" I yelled. "You know what fuck you bitch, that's why you had a hard life. Whore." I said. "Wait wait it's not what it looks like." Iris said. "Yes it is, I liked you Les. I wanted a threesome" Joy said. What the fuck is she on? I walk over to them and drag Joy by her hair off the desk. I choke Iris and tell her to never call me again. "Enjoy my leftovers Joy. FYI I was fucking this slut last night, had her legs shaking. I cried and walked out. I leave the workplace and head home because this is fucked up.