Pt. 6

I wake up from the rays of sunshine hitting my eyes. I look over to my side and see Iris peacefully sleeping holding on to my waist. "You look so cute while you're asleep". I said mesmerized.

"Done staring amore?" She said in a super hot accent that could literally turn me into ashes. Her voice was so raspy in the morning. "S-Staring? , I wasn't staring". I said with a awkward laugh. I rushed off the bed in embarrassment realizing I'm still nude. I cover myself quickly and glance at Iris, as she is already looking at me.

She gets up and walks over to me slowly as I slowly walk backwards. I soon hit and wall, trapped since Iris is standing super close in front of me. She gets close and leaves soft kisses on my neck. I squirm under her touch. When she looked satisfied of my embarrassment she stopped and whispered "Put your clothes on we have work".

I quickly put on some of her clothes not caring because I didn't want to wear the same thing.
I quickly ran out the house after getting myself ready. I originally came in my car so I'm just gonna drive my car, so nobody suspects anything.

"wait.." i thought. She should get there first so it seems normal.

I make a quick stop so she leaves the driveway first.
She left and I drive behind her taking the longer route. After 15 minutes of driving I arrive at the company. I sit in the car thinking about last night.

Did I really just fuck my boss? Did I actually enjoy it?

Yes, you did because you're horny and enjoy getting railed by women. I wouldn't complain, she's a totally mommy. My inner self said.

"EW! You're nasty, do you ever shut up jeez." I screamed at her.

I get about of my thoughts and leave the car. "I am not ready to look at her knowing we just fucked last night. Groaning I quickly walk in and go to the first desk where my friend is standing there like she was on my first day.

"Heyyyy Vixin". I lightly yelled excited to see her.
"Heyyyyy bishhh". She said laughing. We got to know each other so easily. Since I gave her my number on my first day before she left, we got to talk more. She is just awesome and we are so much alike.

"How was your morning?" I asked.
"It was good, IT WAS THIS REALLLLYYYY CUTE BOY WALKING WHILE I WAS DRIVING TO WORK". She said excitedly.
"OMG Did you talk to him!?" I asked.
"Actually, No I didn't but he is always at the park in the mornings so I'll talk to him tomorrow." She said.
"Good luck babes. I have to get to work now. Byeee bishhh". I yelled and walked away. "Byeee!" She yelled back.

I walk to the elevator and someone gets on with me.
A cute short haired blonde, slim, brown eyes, and mid tall women. She was gorgeous.

"Hi, Are you new here?" She spoke. Her fucking voice is gonna kill me. It's so warm and her accent is heard with a hint of Italian.

I looked at her to already find her staring. "Y-yes, I am new here." I slightly stuttered. She was still looking at me. "Uhhh what's your name?" I asked awkwardly. "My name is Joy." She said.
"A-ah cute name, my stop is here." I said
"Mines too! We are on the same floor. I'm in room 123." She said.
"Really I'm in 122. We should totally talk sometimes". I said getting out the elevator with her. 
"We should!" She said.

After a little chit chat, we split our ways. I knocked on Iris's door. "COME IN!!". She yelled. She soon looked up at me angrily. "U-uhm why are you looking at me like that" I asked concerned.
"What's getting you all excited while talking to Joy." She asked blankly.

END OF CHAPTER. Next chapter is gonna be awesome. THANK YOU FOR 50+ READS!!! It's not a lot but it's only been 4 days since I've wrote this and it has over 50 READS already. Thanks <33