Pt. 12

Two Weeks Later
At my house.
"Hey Iris, what are you doing here?" I asked. She didn't tell me she was coming. "Can I not come to see you?" She asked. "Shut up you know I didn't mean it like that." I said. She grabbed me by the waist and kissed me. That always feels good. Also we still aren't dating but we do couple things. "So .. I wanted you to meet someone tomorrow." She said. "Okay, I don't mind. Who is it?" I asked. "..." She was just silent. "Iris. Did I fucking stutter? Who is it?" I asked cause I'm not about to play these games with her today. "My girl best friend Maria. We are really close" She said. "Okay. I bet y'all are. You can go now if that's all." I said. I'm not jealous or anything because I don't even know Maria. I just hope she isn't sketchy. "Hello? I'm talking to you." She said. "Sorry, I was zoned out." I told her. "Let's watch a movie together" she said. "Okay I'm going to get the stuff ready. I went to the kitchen to make popcorn and drinks. She started making the living room presentable and cute. I have these chocolates that supposed to help you and your partner .. get intimate by the end of the night. Im gonna ask if her if she wants to try them. "Hey baby- I mean Iris.. Can we try these chocolates? It's a game from tiktok. They make you get horny .. and they look fun" I said. "I mean sure and keep calling me baby.. I like it." She said winking at me. She's such a tease. We got prepared, so we turned on the movie. It's called "Scream 2", it's a horror movie. I love horror. As we are like 30 minutes into the movie, I notice she's been texting quite a lot. She has barely even been paying attention to the movie. She's not even cuddling me like what the fuck. It's not a big deal. I peak over to see who she's texting and of course.. It's Maria. "How the fuck are you gonna ask me to watch a move with you, and you're not even watching the fucking movie!?" I yell. "You know what? Fuck the movie." I said. I turned it off and was about to walk upstairs. "Wait! I was texting my cousin!" She said. Did she just lie? To my face? "Did you just lie to me?" I asked. "..." Speechless. Why is she lying about who she's texting? "Don't come in my room , you can stay here tonight but don't fucking bother me. I went in my room and slammed the door. I heard her sprint behind me. She opened my door and got in my bed with me. "Baby, I was texting Maria. I lied because I didn't want you to think of anything sketchy." She said. "I mean you did just cheat on me 3 weeks ago so of course I'm cautious of you." I said. She cuddled me and put her chin on my shoulder. She gently put her arms around my waist and kissed my shoulder softly. "You know I love you and she's just my best friend." She said. That's what they all say but I don't wanna let my issues get in the way of my relationship. "I guess , It's whatever. Goodnight I love you too" I said. I kissed her lips, turned around and fell right asleep as she was holding me.

Next Morning
I wake up to water running. Is she using my shower? I walk in the bathroom and .. yes she's in there. I walked in there to brush my teeth. "Goodmorning baby" She said. "Morning." I said. I'm still pissed off. "Don't tell me you're still upset" she said. "I don't care about it." I said. "And get out the shower I need to shower too" I said annoyed. "Get in with me then. I just got in so come on." She said with breeze. "What the fuck. Iris get out" I said. "No." She said.
I groan and sigh. I decide to get in with her. As I was washing up, she came closer to me. She helped me wash my hair and I turned around to face her. Damn she looks good with wet hair. I was deep in my thoughts and next thing you know she kissed me. I kissed her back. She grabbed my waist, and propped my thigh on her body. She started kissing my neck .. down to my breast and back up to my collarbone. Her hand traced my body.. down to my woman hood. Oh shit I know what's next. She shoved two fingers in my fucking pussy. Shit! "Fuck.. Keep going". I moaned. She went faster and faster. "You're doing good sweetheart" she said. I start touching her everywhere. I know she gets wet for me. So I teased her. Playing with her clit and whispering good things in her ear. "I know you get wet for me. You want to act so dominant all the time. Wait till we get from work, I'm gonna pay you a favor back." I whispered seductively. She just looked at me. It wasn't awkward silence either. I kissed her and got out the shower. "You can wear my clothes and use anything in my house. Just clean up after yourself" I said.
"After work we have to meet Maria. Okay?" She said. "Okay." I said bluntly.