Pt. 13

THIS CHAPTER IS FUNNY 😭😭 ALSO NEW CHARACTER ALERT !!

After Work.
I'm going to put my paper work and fashion ideas in Iris's office. I don't knock, and I heard her talking to someone but when I walked in she quickly puts her phone down. "Sorry, did I disturb you?" I said sarcastically. I didn't even let her talk and aggressively put the work on her desk. "Baby, why have you been so upset?" She asked walking towards me. She starts caressing my shoulder. "It's nothing, I'm not upset." I said. When are we leaving to meet Maria?" I asked. "In 30 minutes." She said. "Okay." I said and I just left the room. I get in my car and I hear someone behind me. I turn around and it's Joy. Why the fuck is she not fired? She says "Hi" in a flirtatious way. "Hi?" I said confused. "You look gorgeous." She said and started walking closer to me. "Thanks you too." I said. I need to leave. I open my car door and she grabs my wrist and she pulled me on her and we kissed. She fucking kissed me. "What the fuck!?" I yell. "Are you on drugs!?" I add on. "No but I can be on you" she says smiling. What the actual fuck. I get in my car and drive off. What just happened. I need music to soothe my anger. If I wasn't being nice I would've pimp slapped that hoe. I listen to "GMFU" by Odetari. I arrive at home and quickly go upstairs to change. I'm not getting preppy for someone I don't know. I throw on a light purple graphic shirt, baggie jeans, and some really cute Nikes. My style isn't as soft as it used to be. I also have this luxurious purse. I do a little makeup and leave my hair down and head out the door. Iris sent me the address and I feel like I need to prepare myself to throw drinks at a bitch. I'm not in the mood today.

At The Meet Up
I arrive at the place she sent. I go inside and damn it's beautiful. I search around and I see Iris and a short- ish female with mid length red hair, she's thick ass fuck, late 20s, and gorgeous lady hugging her. I walk up to them and they look up at me. "Hi." I said bluntly. "Oh! Lesley meet Maria, Maria meet Lesley." Iris says. "Hi Maria" I say smiling. She shakes my hand. "Hello, Lesley. It's nice to meet you" she says looking me up and down. I don't know if she's looking me up in down cause I look good and she wants to fuck, or if she's looking at me up and down cause she wants to fight. "Nice to meet you too." I say. We all sit down. Iris sits by Maria. She didn't even introduce me as her girlfriend. Well.. we aren't dating. "So, what is she to you Iris?" Maria asks. I look at her. "My employee and friend" She says. That kind of hurt. "May I ask you questions Lesley?" She asks. "Sure go ahead." I said. "Do you come from a rich family?" She asks. "Did you buy your own house or did Iris buy it for you?", "Do you pay your own bills?", "Where'd you get that wig?" She asks more and more questions. Is this bitch tryna be funny? "First of all, No I didn't come from a wealthy family, second, I bought my own house, third, this isn't a wig, and fourth I pay my own fucking bills." I say. "If you come from a wealthy family, shouldn't I be asking you if you bought your own house.. was it with daddy's money?" I say and scoff. "Lesley! Watch your fucking mouth and Maria don't ask such personal things." Iris says. "I just wanted to know about her but someone got offended" Maria says and rolls her eyes. "What I'm about to tell you is offensive, your wig is sliding off your fucking head, or is it that cheap ass dye that makes your hair look fake?" I say. "And Iris, she literally implied that I was a gold digger like what the fuck. You know what I'm leaving. Nice meeting you Maria." I say. I get up and leave. This is some bullshit. I knew I should've ordered my drinks. I'd go back in there and order some if I have to. I'm sick of this bullshit.