Pt. 7

ITS BEEN LIKE 5 MONTHS SINCE I'VE MADE THIS??? I am so sorry for being so late. I got unmotivated to finish it.
Without further ado, Let's continue.

"What do you mean Ms. Iris? Can't I talk to others without you getting curious?" I said.
"I don't really care I was just asking" Iris said bluntly.
I was so pissed at the way she was acting. I just walked out and slammed the door.
-3 hours later-
I get done with my paperwork. I avoided Iris all day because of her attitude. Now I have to give the papers to her. I groan as I get up to stretch. I walk out the door and knock. "Come in!" Iris yelled.
"Here you go Ms. It's all the paperwork for the designs and measurements. Have a nice day bye."
As I'm about go leave, she grabs me and asks me whats my problem. Is she serious? "Whats my problem? What is your problem?!" I said clearly pissed.
Every since I talked to Joy, you been a total jerk."I said.
"I'm sorry, I just didn't like how friendly you were with her. I was a little jealous and I know you aren't mines but it feels like it. She said and looked at me.
"Just because I talk to other women doesn't mean you need to piss me off.
We aren't even official, we are just working on something."I said.
"Well in the end I want to be with you and when I am with you we will set some boundaries." She said.
"How are you so confident you'll have me?" I asked looking her up and down.
"I don't know but I know I want you. Meet me at my house at 7pm."She said.
"Fine". I get up and as I'm about to walk out she smacks my ass. I look at her in shock and she just laughed. I walk up to her and pin her to the wall. Yeah I know she was the dominant one yesterday but who told her I wasn't also dominant?
She looked at me in shock and just stood there flabbergasted. I let go of her and walked out.