Pt. 5

SMUT AHEAD. IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO SMUT OR JUST DONT LIKE IT IN GENERAL. THIS ISNT THE PLACE FOR YOU. Anywaysssssss Enjoy Bishesss!

I realized how long I'd been staring at her damn lips. I looked away blushing while embarrassed.

"Is that all you need to know about me?" She asked.
"Yes, but I do still need to be around you more to fully trust you. For now you're good". I said.

She looked at me up and down, obviously checking me out. I bit my lip out of nervousness and she groaned.

"Fuck this". She said aggressively. She picked me up and walked upstairs to what I'm guessing was her bedroom and lightly put me on the bed. "W-what are you doing". I said stuttering.

"You'll find out" She gets on the bed straddling me. Her legs on the side of me and her hands on the side of my head. She was eye fucking me, lust appearing in her eyes. Passion seen in her eyes as well made me a little less nervous for what was about to happen. She went up to my neck placing soft kisses on my neck then to my collarbone slightly sucking on it. I moaned as she hit my sweet spot.

"Hm..must be your sweet spot. You like that don't you my love?". She asked. She went back up to kiss my lips as our tongues were twisting and touching. She squeezed my boob and I moaned in shock. She unnoticeably slid her tongue in my mouth. One hand on my neck and the other hand in my shirt. I was so in pleasure I didn't answer her previous question.
She stopped kissing and I whinned.

"Why'd you stop?". I asked.
"Sorry love but I need your permission to go further." She said calmly. She looked in my eyes for an answer and I smiled reassuring her it was fine.

"You're enjoying yourself aren't you sweetheart". She said seductively. She kissed my lips and traced her hand, feeling my every curve, and stopped at the waistline of my pants. She looked at me and I nodded. She unclasped my pants and threw them to the side like it was nothing. She slid her hand in my panties feeling on my wet clit. She groans while touching me well practically exploring me. I moaned hearing her groan, it was just so sexy.

Her 2 fingers finally went inside me and I gasped. "N-no warning?!" I yelled. She chuckled "No warning". She pumped in and out at a normal pace and I was a moaning mess.

"Fuck.. Iris, Faster please baby". She moaned as I begged for her to go faster.
"Beg more darling". She said.
"Please touch me, make me feel good, please i beg you please.." I begged. She went faster going in and out. I moaned and arched my back loving the pleasure. I orgasmed and let my warm liquid feel her fingers. I moaned again..

"I'm not done with you babe". She whispered in my ear. Her whispering could make someone orgasm in 2 seconds. Iris licked her fingers clean and kissed me allowing me to taste myself. After that she stripped me naked.

"Can you remove your clothes to make me more comfy?" I said. She did as I said and removed her clothes sexily. She got up and went to her closet and grabbed a purple thing. "FUCK!! IS THAT A DILDO, THAT SHIT IS HUGE WTF." I screamed.

"You're gonna take it like a good girl, got it?" She said. That was hot enough to make me shut up and take it. She went to me and started kissing me. Hands gripping my boobs, flicking my nipples and playing with them. She grabbed me and put me in a position causing my legs to be wide open while she was on top of me.

"So you're gonna take this and I want you to moan so the city can hear you". I nodded and she again with no warning shoved it in me. I moaned so loud I was sure the city heard it. She went fast, going in and out constantly hitting my G spot.

I was a moaning mess, hair messy, legs open, and begging. "Faster please, fuck I'm taking it like a good girl. Proud of me?" I said while my eyes were shut from pleasure.

"Yes baby you're doing so good." Iris whispered.
Yet the night went on for hours... I felt loved and I sure went home barely walking but it felt so good I didn't want it to stop..

END OF CHAPTER BISHESSSSS HOWD U LIKE IT???
LMK!!