Pt. 8

-2 hours later-

I get bored and I decided to text Iris.

Me: hey I'm bored lol can I come over a lil early?

"Iris 🩷": aw someone missed me ?

Me: lmaooo in your dreams 😂

"Iris 🩷": yeah whatever come over .

Me: mhm
End of text messages.
I started getting ready to go over her house. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. While I was in the shower I randomly thought of what me and Iris are going to do. I also wonder why she asked me to come over. I mean... I'm not technically her girlfriend but I do like her. She makes me feel special. I got out there shower and went to pick out some clothes. I wore some sexy lingerie. I wore a black lace bra with a small pink bow in the middle of my cleavage. I wore pink lace panties to match it and it had black ribbons on it. Then I picked out some sweatpants and a white crop top. So I look unpresentable on the outside and sexy under what I'm currently wearing. I'm not gonna dress up just to see my boss.

Arrived at Iris's House
-knocks on the door-

Come in!! I heard Iris yell. I opened the door. "Well? You're not gonna open the door for me?" I said annoyed and rolled my eyes. "You're good you can do it yourself" Iris said while looking me up and down. "Is this how you show up to your bosses house?" She asked. "Uhm yes because I can wear what I want" I said. "Okay whatever's comfortable with you then sweetheart" She said as she grabbed my titties. I looked at her in shock. "What the hell Iris!?". I said as I tackled her on the couch. And guess what position we ended up in? Me on top of her. I tried to get off but she held my waist and made me stay. "Iris.. what are you doing" I asked her. "About to make love to you". She said and kissed me. I kissed her back gently and she let her hands roam around my body. Her cold hands touching every part of me. It was so refreshing. We switched positions and now she was on top of me. I just got in the house and she already tryna fuck. She started kissing my neck and going down to my breast. Her hands slowly traveling down to my womanhood. Her hand entered my panties and i moaned softly. My back arched a little from her touch. I was already horny when I saw her. She's literally wearing a tight crop top and sweatpants. Her titties already big as fuck, why she gotta wear that tight shirt. Let me get out of my thoughts. She started rubbing my clit and let me tell you .. I already orgasmed. She started going in and out my pussy while still kissing me. Her tongue was exploring my mouth and fingers were exploring my insides. I started grinding on her fingers, letting my pussy consume her fingers. (Im giggling while typing this lmfaooo). I started riding her fingers and I cummed. Again. She stopped and looked at me. "You enjoyed that so much, you started riding my fingers all by yourself. Didn't take much for you to even orgasm" Iris laughed. "Shut the fuck up, you're next". I said. I got off of her and told her to sit on the couch, take her pants and panties off, and open those fucking legs. She looked at me in shock because of how aggressive I said it. "You heard me. Open your fucking legs". She opened her legs and I got on my knees at the edge of the couch. I fingered her for a little and then started eating her out. I let my tongue do all the work. I put my tongue all in her. "Look who's being a slut now?" I laughed. I started twirling my tongue around her clit. She moaned so loud that shit was a whole bass boost. Then She cummed right into my mouth. I got up and kissed her. I aggressively took her shirt off while she was laying defenseless. She always thinks she can be the boss of me. Well she is technically but ima show her tonight who's the real boss. I choked her, made her take in 4 of my fingers in her wet pussy. I made her ride my face too. I got up and she got up with her legs shaking. "You liked that didn't you, Ms. Iris?". She just looked at me. "S-shut the fuck up." She said stuttering. "You're sleeping here tonight?" She asked. "Yep". We went to her room, undressed and went for round 2 and fell asleep.

I HOPE YALL LIKED THIS CHAPTERRRR. I WAS LAUGHING WHILE WRITING THIS LMFAOO
.