Pt. 10

When I got home, I opened my phone to block Iris but she was already typing.

Iris🩷: It's not what it looked like. I did it out of jealousy. I don't even like her. I was just upset that y'all were talking because I seen the way she talked to you. I seen the way she looked at you.

Me: So you fucked her out of jealousy. You fucked her even though you were jealous of her? Yeah fuck off. I don't fucking believe you. You just wanted to hurt me. I trusted you and you just threw me away like I was literally nothing. Lmfao have a nice life.

Iris🩷: No I promise you , that's really the reason. I know it was stupid. I know I fucked up. Just please don't leave me. It won't happen again.

Me: What the fuck do you think i am? Your play toy? Nah go play with your new toy. Let's call her the "Joy Toy". You think I'm just gonna forgive and forget? I Can forgive but not forget. I have to trust you again. For now, it's over. Show me that you're ready for me.

Iris🩷: But.. I love you .

Me: Then show it.

-this contact has been blocked-

I got up and decided I needed a detox from life. I want to fight through this but I can't. Seeing her and Joy broke me into pieces. Even though me and Iris weren't official, that shit hurt me. I want revenge and I want someone who cares. She can try her best to show me she wants me but for now I'm moving on. I go upstairs, get in my bed and go to sleep.

2 days later .

I'm on my way to work. I get there and do the usual. Speak to vix, get my coffee and gather my work. I hope I don't see Joy after I went crazy on her. I definitely don't want to see Iris. As I'm going to the elevator, I see Joy and of course she starts walking with me to the elevator. Like can this bitch give me a break? I just ignore her and keep walking to the elevator. I get in a press the button so quick hoping it shuts in her face. It didn't. "Hi Les, you look so hot right now.." She said getting closer to me. "Bitch if you don't move I'll sue you for harassment." I said. She just scoffed. The elevator opened and I walked out. I knocked on Iris's door this time. Maybe she's not fucking a random chick today. "Come in." She said. I walked in and grabbed the stack of fabrics and test clothes. As I'm about to leave without saying anything. Iris grabs my wrist. "Lesly please talk to me, I can live without you, I can't be with someone who isn't you." She said. "Uh are we forgetting that you were just with someone who wasn't me?" I said and laughed. "I told you why I did that. I can prove myself to be better." She said. "Ya better hurry up cause I might just start talking with someone else." I say. I left and slammed the door because how can someone fuck their employee while being inlove with another employee. I mean both of these cases are wrong but love is love. Obviously she thinks I'm naive. If you really wanted to be with me, you would've thought about all of that before letting it happen. She must be used to fucking her employees if it happened that easily. Anywho I'm walking down the hall and I see a young lady going in Iris's office with a lunch bag. I go up to her and say "Who are you?". I asked. Cause if she another one of Iris's hoes I'm quitting this job. "I'm Celia, your boss' cousin. Shit. She's just as hot as Iris. You know .. I want my pay back. "You're super beautiful" I say flirtatiously. "Can I have your Instagram or your number by chance?". I ask. "Sure I guess, there's no harm in making new friends." She says. "My Instagram is *********. Follow me and I'll text you my number." She said. "Okay! Bye Celia." I say happily.
I'm not gonna lead her on or fuck her cause I'm not like Iris. I will be friends with her and get close to her.