Pt. 3

The Next Day.

My stupid alarm goes off. I look at the alarm and shut it off, and damn it it's 9am. "Will I be ready in time? I hope so it's my first day." I said. I hopped off the bed, and ran to the bathroom. I stripped my clothing off and got in the shower.

30 minutes later I get out the shower and grab my towel. I dry my hair and my body and leave the bathroom to fully cloth myself. As soon as I look in the mirror I start wondering, "Should I wear my hair up or down".

Finally making my decision, I wear my hair up and run downstairs to grab an apple. I grab the apple and quickly grab my keys and leave the house. "Shit"! It's 9:54am?!" I said slightly yelling. I speed the car up and thankfully I arrive 1 minute early.

"Fucking 1 minute early, Yes!" I say excitedly. As I walked in I notice it isn't as busy and crowded as it was the first day I arrived. I walk up to the front desk and see a women about my age, mid 20s, tall as in 5'10, short hair, and a bold business style. She was gorgeous and I'm guessing that's where I sign in. I walk up to the desk and speak to her.

"Hi! I'm Lesley and I'm new to this job and wondering if this is where I check in?" I asked.

"Omg Hi! It's nice to have another woman here, I'm Vixin and yes this is where you check in from now on". She said in a nice tone.

"Nice meeting you Vixin, Do I check in with the boss everyday? Or just straight to my office?" I asked feeling nervous.
"Well yes, everyday check in so she knows you're here". Vixin said. "Okay, Thanks! Byee!" I slightly yelled. "Have a good first day!". She said while I just smiled.

I looked around to find a elevator and holy shit this place is huge! I thought feeling amused and impressed. I found a silver, shiny elevator with black buttons. I pressed the button to the 3rd floor which is where my room and the boss's room was. I arrived and went straight to her room. Hm.. 119..120..121! Found it!

I knock softly but loud enough for her to hear. "Come in!" She said loudly. I opened the door and there revealed.. A sexy mid 20s, tall, slim, and fluffy haired woman. Oh. My. Gosh. She was so hot, I was nearly having a bisexual panic. Palms sweaty, legs shakey, voice stuttering. I finally spoke "Goodmorning Ms... u-uh, I-I forgot your name". I said nervously. She chuckles lowly.. "My name is Ms. Iris, remember that because you're going to be seeing me everyday." She said casually while staring into my damn soul.

my inner conscious: damn, she's staring at you like she wants to eat you

shut the fuck up! I cursed at my inner self.

Okay.. Is that all, Just check in with you everyday? Vixin told me that's all I have to do". I said
"Yes that is all, Fill out the papers also". She said handing me a file of papers.
"Will do ma'am!" I said proudly. I left the room and went to my office.

-1 hour later-

Feeling exhausted, I get up from my seat after finishing that whole stack of papers. I thought to myself "They must be a really busy business to have to do that much in one day". I walk to her office and knock on the door. "Come in". She said with a bit of annoyance rolling off her tongue. I walk in and roll my eyes. "Did you just roll your eyes?" She said.

"N-no Ms. Iris, I didn't". I said struggling.
"Here's the papers Ms." I handed them to her, after handing them to her I rush to the door. Before I open it I hear "Meet me once everyone has left the building". She said sternly. I felt my legs shaking, heat rushing to my core, and myself getting aroused. Do I like being demanded or something?