HORRIBLE DAY

" Kook, you should attend the meeting

" Kook, you should attend the meeting. It's important, our company can't afford to lose such a great deal "

" But Namjoon hyung, I have to go home ".

" No excuses this time Jeon. Your home is filled with workers and security guards. Your family is safe there, you can't always ignore your duties for some mere apprehension".

" It's not my mere hallucinations hyung, I can't stand something bad happening to my family".

" Everybody cares for their family, in your case, it's not just caring. It's some kind of fear and you need to get out of your fear. "

"But hyung....".

" It's not a request from your elder brother anymore Kook, it's an order from your superior and you should obey that. "

"Ok, hyung"

Namjoon's stern voice left Jungkook no choice but to attend the meeting. He immediately called the security in charge of his home.

" Hello Mr. Jeon"

"Hello, I'm not gonna be there in the home until midnight so tight the security also inform Taeyong's nanny the same. Tell him to sleep earlier without waiting for me"

" Ok, sir"

Taeyong was his 4-year-old son who was the sole reason behind Jeon Jungkook being still alive. He cared for nothing, no one but his son.

Jeon Jungkook, 26-year-old handsome CEO of Jeon group was always been a trending topic in media. His grand wedding at a young age and the birth of his son Jeon Taeyong were celebrated all among the media. Besides being well known for the arrogant, rude nature and handsome face life of Jeon was a mystery to the entire world. Nobody else but his family and a few friends knew about his true life.

The meeting lasted for 4 hours and Jungkook felt the 4 hours like 4 years. All he wanted was to reach home and embrace his little son. He rushed and took the easiest path to his home from the meeting spot it was almost 11:00pm. The route wasn't familiar to him but his urge for reaching home at the earliest made him choose the path. He was driving at a high speed according to the route mentioned in Google Maps.

The route he chose was a little bit deserted, also the heavy rain and ignorant routes were not helping him but however, he chose to continue his journey. That's when something unexpected happened.

BANG.......

Tyre of Jungkook's car busted with a loud voice.' what the fuck' kook couldn't help but curse. He get out of the car to take a look and found 2 tyres punctured.
'Oh my God, what the hell am I going to do now.
He took his phone and found it died out of charge.
There weren't even a single shop or house nearby and now as his phone also ran out of charge he locked his car and started walking in a forward direction in search of someone or something to help him.

The night sky was pretty and clear after the rain. He found himself merging in the calm nature of the night soothing mild wind. If the situations were different Jungkook would have at least tried to take a look at the beauty of nature, but now he wasn't in a mood to enjoy anything. His mind was flooded with the thoughts of his son.

He was already aware of the long-distance he have to cover for reaching a town but he hoped for getting any help from fellow villagers. But to Jungkook's bad time he could not find a single house even after traveling comparatively long distance.
He was slowly losing his hopes and that's when a bus stop caught his attention. Actually, the thing that caught his attention was a sweet smell and a red dress. He was sure that the person standing at the bus stop was an omega. But an omega, in mid-night, he couldn't comprehend the situation. He was taken aback for a moment thinking about the powerful one a scent that managed to gain his interest over more than 100 meters distance, but decided to walk towards the bus stop.

And that was it, the decision that turned CEO Jeon Jungkook's life upside down.