WILD NIGHT

(mature contents are included in this chapter)

Days passed and Jimin was getting too close to Taehyung.  He admired everything about his sunbae from the flawless shining skin to unmatchable potential.  Alphas on the campus were drooling over the power duo. Taehyung always made sure Jimin isn't getting near to any of the alphas. Taehyung was practically shielding Jimin for his future, safekeeping him from danger and protecting his innocence just for him to steal it from the younger when the right time comes.  He wanted Jimin pure for satisfying his desires.

Jimin was watching an anime and tears were flowing from his eyes like crazy.  He was just too sensitive to handle sad endings.  The anime was about a girl who had to leave her lover for the sake of his bright future and in the end she willingly lost her life for his betterment and her boyfriend continued to live without realizing what happened to her. Taehyung entered the room and he got panicked by the sobbing noise coming from their bedroom.  He was worried about his Jimin.

"Jiminaah,  what happened??  Why are you crying? " Taehyung asked.

"Sunbae w-why would the writer give Rumi such a bad ending? S-She was the best,  she deserved better"  Jimin started sobbing holding on to Taehyung all of a sudden. 

Taehyung got awestruck by the sudden action of the smaller and felt like losing his control in the close vicinity but quickly retained himself and held Jimin tight. He was enjoying the close composure they had and Jimin holding on to his body tightly couldn't help the same.

"That's just an anime Jiminaah,  you don't have to take it seriously. " Taehyung said gently patting the back of the younger. 

Taehyung was controlling his raging hormones from doing some actions that would affect their existing relationship.  He was taking alpha hormones as the initial step of his conversion treatments which he started without the knowledge of any others not even his parents and was feeling heavy sexual frustration.  Taehyung always wanted to be an Alpha and he was determined to be one by taking whatever it takes.  Hormonal treatments were the 1st step before conversion in which people would be subjected to be injected with high-concentration alpha hormones for inducing features similar to alphas.  The conversion was a painful process that would cause emotional and physical drain and weaknesses to the undergoing person and most of the people dare not to do the same. But Taehyung on the other hand wasn't someone who'd retreat.  He had a dream in his mind which included a happy life with a home comprising Jimin as his omega and their future pups.  And he'd go up to any extent for making his dream come true.

"Sorry Sunbae,  I made your shirt wrinkle please give it to me I'll wash it and return that to you " Jimin apologized quickly when he saw how his clutching onto the elder made the latter's dress wrinkle. 

Taehyung doesn't want Jimin to do any work but the thought of Jimin washing his clothes as a good omega does to his alpha makes his heart skip a beat and did not refuse further. Yeap, Taehyung had always dreamed of Jimin performing all the omega duties for him including the bed duties.  The alpha hormones injected into his veins were making things harder for him to control with his love near him.

That night was damn horrible for Taehyung he found his hands reaching for the soft features of the younger once again.  Jimin sleeping peacefully like a cute baby was an ethereal sight and that is when Taehyung lost all his control.  He found himself drooling at the heavenly features of Jimin. He was aroused by the sight of the erotic body Younger possessed.  Taehyung always made sure to make Jimin drink a glass of milk before going to bed. Initially, his intentions were clear and it was for improving the health of his future omega but as time passes he started using that milk habit for his lovely selfish deeds.  He started mixing the milk with sleeping pills to ensure that Jimin won't wake up to the sight of Taehyung staring at his body all night. 

But Taehyung always controlled his desire to pound into the boy and kept his hands to himself. The hormones in his body were making things harder for him and on that night he decided to break the rules he set for himself.  Jimin was his from the beginning and it does not matter whether he touches him a little.  These were the thoughts of Taehyung just before he started removing his pants to meet with his fully aroused cock.

He held his cock with one hand and held Jimin's lips with the other hand sitting near sleeping Jimin.  He started jerking himself while the fingers of his other hand were busy moving in and out of Jimin's heavenly mouth.  He so badly wanted to insert his cock into that big tight mouth but decided not to do it. Jimin in his sleep unknowingly started sucking the fingers that were inside his mouth making Taehyung hop into a euphoric feeling.

"Just like that baby....  do it more, please your alpha " Taehyung started moaning and increased the speed of jerking.  He started thrusting his fingers into the boy's mouth roughly.  At that moment all he wanted was to reach his climax and after a few more minutes he came into his hands with a loud moan.  His other hand was still inside Jimin's mouth sucking those fingers like a lollipop. 

"You were so good for your alpha baby,  Tomorrow I'll gift you with something special for this wonderful steamy high you gifted me" Taehyung mumbled and kissed Jimin's crown area before withdrawing his hands from latter's mouth and wiping off the saliva-dripping out of his mouth as a result of rough finger thrustings.

"It was just my fingers on your mouth today,  but baby it's just the beginning of the endless sleepless nights of our dreamy future.  I'll do everything to get my cock in between those heavenly lips and to make you beg for it like crazy. So badly wanna ruin your innocence to make you my cockwarmer love . "