GUESTS

Jimin wasn't a person who would snatch other people's love

Jimin wasn't a person who would snatch other people's love. He was someone who would rather give up his whole self instead of being the cause of pain for others. The ethereal beauty and selfless mindset, two dazzling characters of the omega were his curses. Those characters made him the most vulnerable among the vulnerable. Jimin was the prey and Jeon Jungkook was the hunter, a hunter in disguise. The calm, sweet and kind nature of the alpha towards the omega was the water to make his seeds of manipulation grow.

Spending time with the Jeons made Jimin feel the warmth of a family. The care and the love he got from Eyo and Jungkook was making him feel happy, an emotion he almost forgot 'cause of his debts. Jungkook gifted him some costly dresses, he tried his best to reject those dresses saying he was good with those he has but the stubborn nature of the Jeon duo made him accept them. He knew some important guests are gonna be there in Jeon's mansion soon, Eyo was so excited to meet the guests so Jimin prepared some special pastries for them. He knew he don't have to, but he wanted to. Eyo told him the guest was his favorite and Jimin was preparing some sweet pastries for them.

That's when luxurious Bugatti stopped in front of their mansion. A handsome guy in their mid-30s gets off the vehicle followed by a beautiful male. Jin hyung, ........ Eyo ran to hug the beautiful male. Jungkook also rushed to the parking lot. Jimin didn't want to be an intruder in a family moment keeping aside all the love and care the Jeon duo was providing him he's just a worker under them, so he decided to wait for them in the kitchen. 

"Oh, my little sweetie.....it's been long. How do you do baby?" Jin asked Eyo.

"I'm good hyung, chimmy is taking good care of me. He even prepares delicious food for us".

" oh, Namjoon had mentioned your Chimmy to me, and guess what hyung couldn't wait to see your new hyung where's him?" Asked Jin.

"He's in the kitchen preparing tasty pastries for you guys." Said Eyo excitedly.

"Well, then Joon we're going to the kitchen," said Jin.

" You are mean Jin hyung, you didn't even acknowledge my existence. Don't tell me you didn't see me 'cause I'm damn 6ft1inch high." Jungkook stated while trying his level best to stop pouting.

" stop whining kook, you are no more a child. Now all I want is to see the cutie who conquered your stone-cold heart"Jin stated and rushed to the kitchen without even giving enough time for Jungkook to reply.

"What happened to Jinhyung, hyung? " Kook asked Namjoon.

"Well, I had to tell Jin about the things you mentioned and, you know, your brother-in-law got too much excited to meet your omega. Maybe that's the reason." Namjoon concluded.

"Whatever, but Jimin isn't even my omega yet," Jungkook said.

"It doesn't matter to him whether you love that omega or not. He mentally placed that nanny of Eyo as your mate and is gonna treat him like that. You better make him yours quickly." Namjoon said chuckling.

"Hey hyung, how can you smile after putting in this worst scenario? I'm having this feeling of Jin hyung making the things between me and Jimin more awkward. I even feared that might crack the intimidating alpha image of mine, that I created in Jimin's mind by telling him embarrassing childhood stories of mine." Jungkook said whining.

" everything is going to be okay Kook, just trust the luna. I'm feeling that this new omega is gonna stick every broken mind in the Jeon mansion. Look, how happy are Eyo and Jin, everything is gonna be fine".Namjoon said.

"Oh hyung, get inside. Let's talk in my study" Jungkook said and they both went to Jungkook's office room.

"So Kook, tell me what's stopping you from claiming that omega if you are craving for him?"Joon asked.

" Jimin is not like Taehyung or any other omegas I had seen,hyung. Claiming him isn't tough it's not a problem. With my powers, I can do it in a few hours if I want to but the thing is I want his heart not just his body and unlike other omegas, he is not into luxury items or gadgets so I don't know how to court him in a way he likes it". Jungkook said.

"What a shame, International playboy is asking this nerd for relationship advice. " Namjoon started laughing.

"Stop mocking me hyung" Jungkook said.

"You deserve it, Kook, don't you remember mocking me for being single all along my college days?    Consider this as my revenge" Joon said.

"Ok, revenge accepted now tell me a way". Jungkook said.

" If you want me to help you, then you must take me to him, and let me have a good chitchat with him so that I could find which kind of person he belongs to and it'll be easy for me to help you then," Namjoon said.

"That's fine," Jungkook said.

"So tell me about Jimin more, where's his family?" Joon asked.

"Actually, he doesn't have parents. I met him at a lonely bus stop at midnight. I almost got lost in his beauty, but guess what I my mind was so closed to realize how crazily my body craved him." Jungkook said.

"Meeting your special one in a creepy place is weird"Joon frowned on which Kook started laughing.

" You think that's weird then I'm damn sure you will freak out what our first conversation was about. He asked me if I want lap dance and told me his price for that and more over he even gave me a reduction of couple of dollars as I'm handsome"jungkook couldn't stop laughing.

"What's all this Jungkook, what's with this lap dance and shits?" Namjoon asked.

" Back then he was working as a stripper, and he mistook me for someone who would need a night service and when I opposed the idea he apologized cor his thoughtless actions but I was too angry with myself for getting attracted to someone other than Tae and I let out all my rage on that poor boy. He was doing that job to support his sisters who were studying in convent schools. But as time passed I got to know more about him and found our him as an effective nanny for Taeyong and bought him here and you know what happened after that."  Jungkook said.

"Working as a stripper for supporting sisters, that's unbelievable. He got a good soul Kook. I think he's the one for you. I'll help you get him but before that we wanna discuss about something. I know you love this boy, but he seems to be so naive for this cruel and selfish world so I wanna confirm something, as such a selfless child doesn't deserve anything bad."Joon said.

" ask me hyung"jungkook asked.

"What if Taehyung came back in the future ,what will you do then?"