DEBT

That handsome face was something Jimin could never forget

That handsome face was something Jimin could never forget. It was something he never expected, he was now taking care of Taehyung's son. He didn't know how to respond to this situation. The person whom his employer and his son had been waiting for was the same Taehyung he knew. But the Taehyung he knew was different and that made Jimin confused and he decided to keep his mouth closed as he couldn't comprehend the entire situation. Something was off and he know that but the fact was that he doesn't wanna be the one to initiate anything, after all, he's just an employee who's appointed to take care of the young master of Jeons and all he was going to do was his job, no unnecessary activities that might make him jobless.

Jimin returned from that room and with the help of a maid found the study where Taeyong was painting. The younger eyes started shining once he found his Chimmy.

"Hey, Chimmy, come here, let's paint" the child called Jimin with an excited voice. Jimin went there and sat near him.

"Taeyongaah, you call me Chimmy right. So can I give a nickname your name is too long" Jimin said showing a cute aegyo?

"Ok, Chimmy can call me anything because Taeyong loves Chimmy. Call me what you like ". Taeyong replied with a cute smile.

" Thank you, sweety, then how about I call you  'eyo', cause tae seems to be a common name?" Jimin asked on which the smaller nodded positively showing his small teeth. 

"eyo, what are you drawing?" Jimin asked.

"It's a family pic of mine Chimmy" he replied

"oh, can I take a look at the picture,eyo?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah, of course, " Taeyong said and shows him the picture.

"Oh eyo, the painting is so beautiful, I'm proud," Jimin said

"Thank you Chimmy, it's you me, dada, and dad," Eyo said with a bright smile.

"Oh, I thought that black-haired person was your grandma didn't know you would include me in your family picture. I'm so happy" Jimin was extremely happy with the fact that eyo draw him in eye's family picture.

" No, that black-haired person is my dada and you are the orange-haired one near me. " Taeyong said and that made jimin skip a heartbeat.

"What?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah Chimmy, dada isn't with us so I drew him away from us, and you, dad, and little Taeyong are together now and are gonna be together in the future too so I drew us together. And Taeyong likes grandma too but I know she's no more that's why I didn't include her in this family picture. Taeyong loves dada but Taeyong loves Chimmy more" Taeyong said.

"Baby, you are so sweet but always keep in your my that you should give higher priority to your dada than me. Today or tomorrow he will come back to get you and I'll be going away from you guys, Chimmy is just a nanny you are the little prince of Jeons. The love you are giving is enough for me so you shouldn't give more importance to a lowly nanny of yours." Jimin said.

"Chimmy, weren't you the one who told me that we should treat everyone the same without partiality? " Eyo asked.

"Yeah it's true we should treat everyone with respect Taeyongaah but you guys are in a far high position than mine also I'm not that much worthy to get the love of Jeon's heir. You don't have to love me for getting my love and care eyo, I don't deserve the love and importance you are giving me. The person who deserves that love is your dada 'cause he was the one who gave birth to you not me. He deserves that love." Jimin's eyes started tearing up a little bit. He knew he isn't the real owner of the life he was getting its Taehyung. He was just a substitute and he wasn't planning to steal anything, he won't take anything he didn't deserve and the extreme life of the little boy was one among them. His train of thought got crushed by someone's voice.

"Your Chimmy is wrong Taeyong, love is not something like a piece of cake to divide. You can love whoever you want without any doubt, it's your choice. " it was jungkook.

"But sir, I'm just......" Jimin started to say something but Jungkook cut that off

"Social status isn't everything Jimin, he should be grown as someone who values relationships based on strength and loves not on money or family status," Jungkook said.

"Yeah that's what everyone wants but having a connection with socially backward people like me would make him a pick to bullies in the future just like how my friends had to face the same just because they used to be a friend of a poor nerd like me who doesn't even have enough money to buy extra food. I don't want eyo to suffer bullying ". Tears fell from Jimin's eyes despite how hard he tried to hold them. So he just turned to back for preventing eyo from seeing him cry.

" Eyo, you should go and clean your table now, I have something to talk with Chimmy and your chimmy isn't in his right mental state so just ignore what he said, "Jungkook said.

"I got it, dad, Chimmy is also a small baby like Taeyong just look at his baby cheeks it's so adorable. You should correct him just like how you correct me when I'm wrong, I'm going to arrange a table now. Bye Chimmy, listen carefully to what dad tells you ok, he corrects me whenever I'm wrong" Taeyong said and went to his room.

"Jimin, I don't know what you have gone through,  but I know the fact that all you want is Taeyong to have a bright future. He loves Jimin, I haven't seen him being this much comfortable with anyone other than my mom. And the love he gives you is solely for you. No one, not even I have any right over that love 'cause you were the one who made that much effect in his little mind to make him love you. He loves his dada but in a differentt way, you don't have to feel bad for the love he give you. You aren't stealing anyone else's love." jungkook concluded. Jimin was sobbing hearing the words came from alpha's mouth. He whispered in between the sobs.

"Thank you. I'm indebted to you guys for your kindness"

 I'm indebted to you guys for your kindness"