CONFERENCE

The venue of the party was huge

The venue of the party was huge. It was Jimin's first time attending such a huge function. He couldn't even believe the CEO of Jeon enterprises is going to announce their relationship in public. Talking about the same, Jimin didn't even know how to name their relationship. Yeah, there was indeed an electric connection between their souls but Jimin needed more time to process all those things sadly everything came all of a sudden, and all Jimin could do was stand there and obey what Jungkook says. There is no doubt jimin wanted to be a part of Jeon's family but this quickly? He doesn't know. He felt like someone else was controlling his life or actions which was 100% true even though Jimin was the one who agreed to the marriage 1 day before, the role manipulation skills of Jungkook in the decision he took were huge. But it doesn't matter anymore he already agreed and there was no going back.

Jungkook on the other hand was damn happy, he was finally getting what he craved for months. He was sure after the announcement he going to announce to the media that Jimin was going to be his forever. The mere thought of claiming Jimin send a shiver through his spine. The calculations made by Jeon Jungkook were never wrong and they would never be wrong.

Their car stopped in front of a huge 3-story building. Jungkook get out of the car and opened the door for Jimin like a gentleman and offered his hands which Jimin gladly accepted. Media were clicking photos nonstop. The appearance of Jeon Jungkook, the biggest business tycoon with a new omega who is someone else than his spouse made everyone stunned. The personal life of Jeons was kept highly secretive and no one other than their family got to know about the stuff which happens around them. So they took this as a chance to get some information regarding the young CEO's life. Media men started bombarding the couple with tonnes of questions

"Mr.Jeon, who's this young omega with you? Where's your wife?"

The media started questioning them with lots and lots of questions. Jungkook sensed Jimin getting scared by the rapid questioning so he covered Jimin with his hands and pulled him closer to his body.

"We're here to answer your questions and announce something important. So please be patient enough for the press conference to ask your doubts. And also stop scaring my omega with your rantings" Jungkook let out the last sentence in a harsh tone to let the media know that he isn't happy with what they were doing which made the people immediately stop what they were doing. After this Jungkook walked away from there dragging Jimin along with him.

The party was already begun. The whole arena was waiting for the entry of their youngest CEO and Jungkook entered the hall holding the hands of Jimin making all the people in there drop their jaws. When seeing their CEO happily holding hands with a beauty felt pleasing to many few of them were literally burning in jealousy.

"Hey, ladies and gentlemen, look we have our auspicious CEO here. Let's welcome Jeon Jungkook and his date to the celebration party". The announcer announced making Namjoon and Jin notice the couple. Jin suddenly went to Jimin and hugged him while whispering

"Welcome to our family love" in his ear making Jimin blush.

"Jungkook, leave Jimin to me you guys might have to catch up with the other businessmen I'll take care of him," Jin said to Jungkook.

"But hyung, he isn't familiar with these types of parties and all and I think there are possibilities of him getting bullied by those crazy fans of mine and as you all know I can't allow that so I was thinking of keeping him with me," Jungkook said.

"Hey cool down gentleman, you don't want those clay-headed buffoons to drool over your fiance, right? And also how dare you to doubt my protective skills and sharp tongue. You don't have to worry about him at all. " Jin said and that is when the carving gazes of businessmen over Jimin caught his attention and he did not wait a minute more to reply.

"ok hyung, but you should call me immediately if anyone annoys you, ok? And also I want Jimin before 7 pm as we'll be attending the press conference together" Jungkook said and Jin nodded.

The party went pretty well. Jin introduced Jimin to the omega partners of their business partners and clients and Jimin's polite nature made everyone stunned. They weren't expecting Jeon's upcoming bride to be having such a down-to-earth personality, they all expected him to be a sly fox who made Jungkook abandon his wife. But the behavior of jimin made them realize there is more to the story but they were scared to ask any further questions as they all knew making Jeon uncomfortable won't be a good idea.

Even though the guests were invited to the celebration all of them were eagerly waiting for the press conference that was going to be held within a few minutes, most of the elites knew the reason for the conference but they were eager for the explanation Jeon Jungkook was going to deliver regarding his old marriage and stuff related to that. Jimin was so tense thinking about the press conference and was almost shaking. It was his first time in front of live media and Jungkook realizing this held Jimjn's hand as an assurance and murmured

"everything is gonna be ok, all you have to do is trust me and just nod your head as a confirmation of what I'm going to say."  Jimin just nodded in agreement.

The press conference started and Jungkook addressed the media.

"First of all thanking you all for attending this Conference, today I'm here to announce a substantial decision of mine regarding my future life. That is, I'm engaged and we decided to conduct our marriage in 2 weeks regarding the person whom I'm marrying it's one other than my date Park Jimin. You all will be informed about the accurate dates of our wedding and details regarding the destination along with the invitation cards soon" Jungkook concluded and people started asking questions.

"Oh, but Mr, Jeon what about your first marriage and your child?" a reporter asked.

"I and Taehyung, my first wife legally divorced, all the legal procedures ended 2 years ago which means I'm no more bounded in that relationship and as for now my son is with me " Jungkook replied.

Jimin was sitting there like a statue hearing about his marriage that would be happening in a few weeks. Reporters kept asking questions and Jungkook being Jungkook answered all of them and was about to end the session and that is when a question arose, the owner of the voice was a women.

"But Jeon don't you think this marriage won't be having any validation as for a marriage to be approved both parties should be out of any bounded relationships?"

"Dear friend, that is exactly what I explained earlier I'm legally divorced and I'm not in a bounded relationship anymore " Jungkook said in frustration

" I wasn't talking about you Mr. Jeon. I was talking about your fiance Park Jimin. He's the legally wedded wife of my brother Kim Taehyung head of TJ group , for more than 1.5 years and I think that bound is still valid."

Guys first of all I'm so sorry for the delay

Guys first of all I'm so sorry for the delay. Also thanks for 10k+ reads and consider this as my new year gift for your love . I'll try to update weakly once or twice from now on.
.........