THE MOST BEAUTIFUL

'Oh my God! ' Jimin couldn't help himself from uttering those words

'Oh my God! ' Jimin couldn't help himself from uttering those words. He was in the front of Jeon's mansion as Jungkook said. Jeon mansion was huge, it was a 25,000 sq ft 3 story building with every nook and corner built with perfection. It was his first time watching something this luxurious from the vicinity. Jimin stared at the collection of different cars and bikes in the front of the mansion. Even the thought of going near them made him shiver out of fear, 'cause he knew even the price of a single part of them will exceed the total amount he earn in a year. He took the card and rang the bell of the mansion making an elegant lady in her late sixties open the door.

"May I know you?" The lady asked Jimin.

" I'm Jimin CEO sir, I mean Jeon sir told me to visit him. Could you please tell him the same?" Jimin said politely showing the card to her.

"Oh, you must be Taeyong's new nanny Jungkook sir mentioned, please get inside. Well, I'm Martha and I'm the chief maid here. Jungkook sir is not at home now, but I'll show you the young master's room and will introduce you to him. You can call me if you need any help" Martha concluded.

"That's so sweet of you Martha but can you please tell me about Taeyong. The thing is that even though I have been with plenty of children before your young master seems to be someone who needs extra care. So please share the things you found odd or the things that would trigger his situations about him before bringing me to his room". Jimin asked.

" You are so thoughtful Jiminshi, none of the prior nannies asked me anything about him. But you don't have to worry too much, just don't talk about cars, bikes, etc too much I've seen a young master losing his cool self once he's too much immersed in these topics. Also young master isn't a welcoming child, he might tell you but the boy is really sweet and broken inside. I wish I could help him. Please do something to make that child enjoy his childhood like others" Martha was almost crying when she reached the last few lines.

" Hey, I'm not that talented but I can assure you that I'll give my 100% for helping your young master".Jimin said smiling.

"This is Young master's room come I'll introduce you to him," Martha said as she opened the door of a giant room. The room was spacious and was painted in dark blue which almost felt like black due to the lack of light or most specifically the absence of sunlight. The room had few windows but they seem to be kept closed for ages considering the rust prevailed on the windows. His eyes got stuck on the paintings hung all over the room, he couldn't help but admit his great all of them were. 'CEO sir must have spent a huge amount over them' he thought. Jimin's thoughts were going around the paintings and that's when he noticed a table lamp glowing from a corner after carefully observing he found a small figure in front of it.

"Young master, this is Jiminshi, your new nanny" Martha said loudly which gained the child's attention.

" I don't want any nanny" the reply was quick and loud more like an order, and it made jimin gasp in amazement but Martha wasn't shocked and she looked so calm like that was so expected.

"Young master, this nanny was specially bought by your dad for you, he believes this person can help you to overcome your traumas and you will finally be able to play like all other kids, so just take a look at him," Martha said.

"This is exactly what you said when you bought the previous nanny, right?" The child asked. Jimin was awestruck by the maturity the little child was showing during their conversation, he felt the boy was talking more like an elder than a small kid.

"Taeyongaah, you might not be needing a nanny to take care of you, I know you can look after yourself. Not only me but also your daddy is confident in that. It's just his fatherly instinct to protect his son. He wants the best for you just like every dad." Jimin said interfering in their conversation and the new voice he heard made Taeyong turn his head to see the face behind the beautiful voice.

"Are you my new nanny? " Taeyong asked Jimin.

"Yeah, it's me. But only if you want me to." Jimin replied smiling brightly.

"You know what, daddy lied to me," Taeyong said staring at Jimin's beautiful face. Jimin found the small droplets of tears forming over the corners of the little boy's eyes. He wasted no more minutes pulling the small child in a warm hug.

"Hey, don't cry Taeyong, nobody here wants you to be sad, especially your dad, he wants the best for you" Jimin tried to console the boy.

"Maybe, b-but d-dad was lying all this time. T-taeyong hate lies" the boy continued to sob in Jimin's chest holding him tightly.

" I know I'm not a familiar or known person to you, but trust me Taeyongaah you can share everything with me. All of your sorrows, you know what, my mother once told me that sharing heals the wounds. You can tell me your problems" Jimin caressed the child's head using his hand.

" He was lying to me all this time saying my mother is the most beautiful person in the world, but today I found out it was a lie you are much more beautiful than my mamma, you are the most beautiful one "