CHANGE

"What? Are you out of your mind CEO sir?? I understand you feel guilty for calling me names but I accepted your apology you don't have to feel guilty anymore  "Jimin said

"What? Are you out of your mind CEO sir?? I understand you feel guilty for calling me names but I accepted your apology you don't have to feel guilty anymore "Jimin said.

" Who said I'm offering you this job out of my guilt? Yeah, I still feel bad for misjudging you and stating those venomous words but I'm not providing you this job out of my guilt jimin. It's because I want my son to have someone as kind and selfless as you on his side, I don't know why but I'm having this feeling that you could help my son to get Out of his fear"Jungkook said.
Yeah, Jungkook wasn't any stupid alpha to offer his son's future for a mere mistake he made. If it was out of pity or guilt he would have settled it up by providing some money. But it wasn't the case here, Jungkook was a powerful businessman and he was good at reading people. It did not take much time for him to realize the worth of the beautiful omega he met a few hours ago. He wanted his son to feel the warmth of an omega more specifically the warmth of a good omega.

"But how CEO sir, I barely know how to read and write and that's all I got. And also think about your wife abroad, your wife might despise you for even talking to someone like me and now you're planning on making a stripper the nanny of his son. I can't bear his curses over my head CEO sir, I don't need your job, I don't wanna be later pointed out as a bad influence over your child".Jimin said.

"Jimin, I wouldn't have offered you the job if I believed you could be a bad influence, for God's sake it's regarding the future of my child, the upcoming heir of Jeons. Do you think that I would take a risk on his future? All of his previous nannies were well-educated ones with at least one Ph.D. paper published regarding child mental health and having good experiences in child psychology but none of them succeeded. That's why I'm choosing you as his new nanny, I wanna know if your love and kindness could help him in recovery, and regarding my husband overseas I don't think he would care about either me talking to you or you babysitting Taeyong ."Jungkook doesn't even realize his eyes are turning red and tears forming inside them but he successfully hides those from the omega's eyes.

" CEO sir, the thing is that I would have gladly accepted your offer if it was 4 years prior, back then I was pure but I can't risk the future of a child knowing how much of a bad influence I could be to that child. How can I cure your child if all I have is poison? I can't accept your offer even if I need money, I can look for a good-paying job for that."Jimin concluded.

"You know what Jimin, you are so stubborn why can't you just accept my offer to help my son, I'm his father and try to understand that I won't take risks in his future, it's only because I felt you could help him I offered you the job and if it's not working you can resign after 1st month and in the meantime, you will get time to search for new jobs. My child needs help and the only omega I trust with my son is Taeyong's dad other than you considering how my business revels could use him against us. But as Taehyung won't return all I could do is ask you for your help". Jungkook said.

"I indeed shared with you my life story but why are you trusting me, a stripper with your son. I told you my story because I don't have anything to lose, you can't use that against me but it's not your case you are a famous person, don't you have any fear of me using this information against you?" Jimin asked.

"If you were a traitor, you wouldn't have rejected my offer in the first place, you would have considered it as a better chance to gain more information also from my life experience it's not hard to read people. I'd been a psychology graduate before taking over Jeons. But it's your choice whether to take my offer to help my child or not, and no need to worry that your identity will be hidden perfectly not even a single person will know you were a stripper before. You'll be treated respectfully just like the other nannies were treated, and above all don't you think my son deserves a better life too? Please help us". Jungkook concluded, that being a businessman it was in his blood to charm people using his good communication skills and of course, Jimin was easy prey.

" OK, then I'll take the offer. You can fire me at any moment you feel like I'm not worthy of that job, because I don't wanna be blamed later" Jimin said hesitantly.

"You'll be paid 90 dollars monthly, food and accommodation in Jeon mansion, and the educational and other expenses of your sisters will be taken care of by Jeons as long as you work for me. From tomorrow onwards you will be staying with my son 24/7, I'll give you my private card so that you can get into our mansion and contract of the job can be signed after this 1 month span only if both you and me are perfectly fine with that. You can back up from the job at any time you want but once the 1 year contract is signed it'll not be like that, Ok? " Jungkook asked for confirmation.

"Ok" Jimin replied hesitantly he wasn't sure about the decision he took and was confused to hell. His mind was so entangled in the situation which made him fail to notice an incremental grimace forming on the lips of the alpha.