NIGHT

If Jungkook wants it, Jungkook gets it

If Jungkook wants it, Jungkook gets it. He was the CEO of the most reputed company for no reason. He knows how to get something he wanted, also omega Park Jimin happens to be an easy naive one. Jimin was always been an easy choice to trick, the boy had zero ideas about people tricking him for their personal needs. All he knew was kindness, sacrifice, and unconditional love. It wasn't hard for Jungkook to recognize Jimin was a pure breed omega male which was superb rare. He was aware of the healing abilities a pure breed omega can have even though Jimin itself was unaware of both these facts. Jungkook in his college days along with his professor had published a research paper on mystical powers pure breeds can have. For Jungkook the research was a self-study, he wanted to know more about his existence. Yeah, Jeon Jungkook was a pure breed alpha with an ability to mind read people and this was a big secret only 3 people were aware of Jungkook's late professor, him, and his grandmother.
Jungkook wants his son to be healed properly and he'll do anything for that. Anything.

"Jimin, you can take this card " Jungkook gave jimin his private card.
" And as you know you will be living with Taeyong from tomorrow so once you reach your home pack all your necessary stuff and you can come to Jeon mansion, you will be allowed to get inside the mansion as long as you have that card with you. Also, I want your phone number to contact you." Jungkook said.

"I'll do as you said but regarding the phone number, I don't have a cell phone," Jimin said the last sentence in a small voice, he felt embarrassed to say this. The mobile phone was widely used by everyone but the thing was that every time he thought of purchasing a mobile phone he wiped out his thought believing it will be better if he use that money for sending small gifts to his sisters.

"You don't have a phone?? How come?" Jungkook asked awestruck.

"Well, I barely had any extra money to buy a mobile phone and also I thought it was pretty much useless as I got no one to call me" Jimin smiled.

"Ok then I'm buying you a new phone and I can help you to learn the basics of a mobile phone as you know I might have to contact you more often to talk about Taeyong, also for your knowledge you are not allowed to do any other job while working for me that is you should give your complete attention on healing my baby," Jungkook said.

"Of course, I'll put my hundred percent into helping your son and every demand are ok with me as long as you guys take care of the educational expenses of my sisters," Jimin said.

Time skips. They talked about a lot of things from 'The infinity war' to the second world war. Jungkook got astonished by the vast knowledge and opinions omega had on various topics. Even the great Jeon Jungkook got stunned by the wisdom a mere substandard contained, it was true that no one, not even his wife Jeon Taehyung, who was a master's degree holder made him feel awestruck. He couldn't help but wonder what if Jimin got a chance to study more and he didn't have a mere doubt about the heights omega might have reached. The smaller was a beauty with not only a brain but also a pure heart, Jungkook found Jimin as a whole package of perfection.

It was nearly dawn. Everything was going more than perfectly, Jungkook found himself forgetting his miseries in the nice company of omega. But that's when a truck stopped just in front of the duo.
"Jiminah, need a lift??" A man in his late 60's asked.
"Of course Ajhussi, but can I ask you a favor? please give this man a drive to the town on your return trip, he's a big officer in town he'll pay you well .his car just happened to break down ". Jimin asked.

"Of course, anything for my little child the old man said patting Jimin's head and making the smaller giggle.
" Young man wait here, I will take you to town after dropping Mimi in his apartment," the Old man said to Jungkook
"Ok, thanks for your help" Jungkook replied.
"CEO sir, I'll be going to my home then. You can wait here and Ajhussi will take you to town, just pay him the taxi charge that'll help him a lot, he needs money recently." Jimin said.
"Ok Jimin, see you tomorrow in Jeon mansion," Jungkook said, Jimin bowed to him and left.

.
Jungkook waited patiently until the old man returned. Once he found the truck stopped in front of him, he ran and took the seat beside the driver.
"Young man, are you Mimi's customer? He got plenty of horny admirers who wants to tear him apart chasing behind him, you seem to be a rich and decent one though" The old man asked.

"No, two tyres of my car busted making me trapped in this lonely place and I just happened to find Jimin in the workshop". Jungkook replied

" Good then, you know that child had suffered a lot in his life. He never refused to help people when needed even if he was amidst trouble. Just look at him he's working night shifts for paying an orphan child's educational fees. I always wonder how could a person be this selfless." That old man concluded.

"You seem to know about Jimin a lot," said Jungkook.

" Of course, I knew him even before his father's death. He grew up in -front of my eyes, I wanted to help him but what can an oldy like me do? I can not even earn sufficient money to buy my wife's medicines. But Jimin was always a part of my prayers, it must have been so much hard for that kid to quit his education, he was the only merit scholarship holder in our region. But fate made that pure soul a stripper" The old man said. His eyes were tearing up.

"I think his bad days are gonna end he's quitting his jobs here. He's moving into town for his new job as my son's caretaker" jungkook said.

"Really? Did you offer him a nicely paying job? Oh my God, finally you heard my prayers. Young man God will definitely pay you back for your kind heart" the old man said.

'Of course, I'll get a nice payback.'
Jungkook thought .

'Jungkook thought