HUNGER

The omega kept quiet for some time

The omega kept quiet for some time. He didn't want to argue with someone he just knew.

" What happened omega, where is your tongue people like you are lazy to work and are shameless enough to trade their body for a few bucks. What reply should I expect from filthy beings like you, it's obvious that you don't even have single point to defend you" Jungkook concluded. Tears were falling through Omega's eyes but he turned to his back for preventing Jungkook from seeing his tears. He wiped out his tears and put on a smile over his face.

" So, I assume my guess was true, you must be certainly rich. But have you anyhow heard of a word called 'Hunger'. It's a kind of burning sensation inside our stomach. Rich people like you might be unaware of this kind of feeling but many people are living in this world begging for a little bit of food to eat, I used to beg too. Believe me, sir this 'Hunger' will make you forget your shame, reputation everything only thing you could feel will be that burning sensation in your stomach and a weak body and you'll be ready to do everything to make that feeling go away"

"And weren't you talking about doing some decent jobs, you seem to be a big officer will you offer an illiterate omega a job in your office, no, right. That's it, I've to satisfy my stomach, I've to wear something to cover my nakedness. Will you provide me and my family for our needs then I'm ready to quit this job right here. It's easy to say everything sir, but not that easy to make it possible". The omega concluded wiping out the tears coming from his eyes.

Jungkook had nothing to reply to, every single thing the omega told was true. No companies were there to offer jobs for omegas even if they are highly educated, then what should we expect about the condition of an omega who was excluded from the education system due to money. Everyone needs money to live.

" Whatever, leave all those things, sir, I'm sorry I became a little bit harsh. You don't have to accept my help I understand the reason for your hatred. I shouldn't have raised my voice against you" omega said.

"Why are you telling me sorry, I was the one who offended you. I should be the one who is asking for an apology."
Jungkook said. The omega had made him open his eyes. And felt so bad for taking out his frustration over that poor being.

" It's Ok I've been hearing all this cursing from a young age of mine, it doesn't hurt that much now. Guess what my mind became immune to all those bad words," omega let out a sad chuckle. " However I'm so surprised by the fact that you pushed me away, you are the first man in my life who rejected my offer. Let me make a guess you are married right?"

" Yeah, your guess is true and I have a baby, Jeon Taeyong" Jungkook replied.
"And what about you what's your name, how old are you?"

"I'm Park Jimin, and I'm 20 nice to meet you Jeon sir...wait what a Jeon?? OMG don't tell me I was talking rudely to the CEO of the Jeon group" Jimin's eyes were about to pop out due to amazement.

"And yeah you are right, I'm the current CEO of Jeon group Mr.Jeon Jungkook," Jungkook said smiling at the reaction of omega.

"I'm sorry for my wrongdoings sir, don't fire me, I've been working in your bar for 4 years and I don't know what to do if you fire me now. I have 2 younger siblings to look after and also have to find money to support their education. I beg your pardon sorry sir".
Jungkook was moved aback seeing the omega crying his heart out holding his legs. He never thought the omega being this much sensitive

" Hey, don't cry, I'm not firing you."Jungkook tried to comfort Jimin

"I'm really sorry, I would have never talked back to you if I knew your status. I'm sorry". Jimin has feared him losing the only permanent salary he is getting. He can not risk it, nothing was above than the money he obtained on the last day of the month.

" Jimin, stop all this, I don't want you to cry, I'm not going to fire you for such silly reasons. But can I ask you something?" asked Jungkook in a serious tone.

"Yes CEO sir, I'll answer your questions truthfully"

"Then tell me are you sure you have been working in Jeons for 4 years and you are just 20 now?".

" Yes sir, I started working there on my 16 th birthday. I remember that day crystal clear".

"Then how much do you get paid?"

"Even though I've been getting only 15 dollars on the 1st 2 years now I'm getting 40 dollars per month sir, we are so thankful to you"The gratitude for the elder was clearly visible in the eyes of Jimin. But the elder was thinking about something 90 dollars were allotted for every worker in Jeons. 90 dollars were the basic payment and the omega was poorly paid and for the worst, he don't even know he was been misused. Also, 18 years were the minimum age to work for Jeons but he even found out about the child labor mafia's leaching on poor illiterate people taking advantage of their ignorance by making use of few management errors in Jeons. He mentally prepared a note to take necessary actions against all of them.

 He mentally prepared a note to take necessary actions against all of them