PAST

Wife of Kim Taehyung

Wife of Kim Taehyung. That term made a wave in the mind of omega. The memories of his school days started flooding into his brain.

Kim Taehyung, one of the rich handsome, and bright students of his school was indeed a beauty God himself. He had everything people desires beauty, intelligence, wealth, and high social status. Jimin was never interested in expensive stuff. He was more than happy with what he had, Jimin knew the efforts his parents put into bearing the expenses and all. Jimin knew the school he was studying was reserved for high-class people and it was only because of his hard work and intelligence got admission to that school. Kim Taehyung was 3 years older than him and an elegant omega with hundreds of students fighting for getting his attention, even though all of them failed miserably giving the said omega the name 'rejection queen'.

But Jimin was never jealous of Taehyung like other omegas, he had always admired the elegance of his senior silently from distance, but he never desired the elder's attention like others. Taehyung was like an idol to Jimin, an inspiration to study well and achieve more in his life. Kim Taehyung was the one who made him see the truth that even omegas can learn and rule. Everything was going on smoothly until he decided to participate in the school singing competition and that decision turned his life upside down.

There was some kind of gossip spread all around the school regarding the yearly singing competition. It was considered to be the most prestigious competition for omegas and it was a public secret that elite families pushed their heirs to bring the trophy to their families. Unfortunately for 7 years straight, the trophy remained in Kim's mansion, Kim Taehyung made the task impossible for the rest of the omega to grant their family's wishes with his heavenly deep voice and impossible voice modulation. Jimin was new to the school, after getting into the school for elites using a scholarship he wanted to try doing everything the school offered and the first one on the list was the yearly singing competition.

The competition started and people including Jimin went to participate in the same. When most of the participants came in sparkling dresses and all Jimin was in his usual baggy clothes. Jimin was tensed about performing in front of a whole crowd but he somehow managed to control his stressful situation. People were waiting for the performance of Kim Taehyung and Jimin being the secret fan of the said omega was also excited about the performance. He watched how elegantly his senior walked into the stage, Jimin couldn't take his eyes off the beauty in front of him, by the time Taehyung completed his song everyone started clapping their hands. After his turn, Taehyung with his friends decided to remain in the hall to hear the songs of other participants.

Jimin wasn't a trained singer but his voice was soothing and his songs could make people melt in it even though the latter never believed it when people praises him, he was always been a down-to-earth omega and the new school atmosphere also wasn't helping his confidence level but when his turn arrived he removed his specs, pulled his face covering extra size hoodie down and gently walked into the stage with his small ukulele and the entire stage was watching the boy keenly. Jimin with his glasses and hoodies off was something else. It was the first time even his classmates were seeing his face for the first time, they got awestruck by the real beauty of the person whom they all neglected his bad dressing style and nerdy character, and guess what now all of them were regretting not befriending the divine beauty.

Taehyung, on the other hand, was scrolling his mobile phone and didn't even try to raise his head but as soon as his ear collided with a mind-soothing voice he couldn't help but look at the origin of the lovely voice.

The moment he laid his eyes on the ethereal beauty singing so beautifully he got some weird but wonderful sensation and that's when the 'rejection queen' great Kim Taehyung realized the fact that he's been caught by a devil called 'first sight love'. Taehyung found it hard to withdraw his eyes from the sweetest little thing, he even forgot the real reason he was there. Winning the singing competition was the last thing he wished for, for now, all he wanted was to get close to the omega boy or something much more than that.

"Who is that omega ?" Taehyung asked his friends.

"It's the first time I'm noticing him here Tae but I'd heard someone saying he's 3 years younger than us and also no need to worry he is not gonna win the show even if he is the best since he isn't from an elite." his friend stated.

"What do you mean? How come a commoner gets into this campus?" Tae was confused.

"Well, that omega boy was the rank holder in the entrance examination and our management offered him a seat since one of the elites sponsored his campus fees and the rest of the expenses"

" The beauty got a brain too, interesting," Taehyung stated with his eyes still fixed on the petite figure. While looking at the boy he found a new warmth building inside him, a strange feeling to protect that cute little thing that emerged inside him. Taehyung was feeling an emotion he never felt for anyone else. There were even times when he thought he was gonna die single without feeling any kind of attraction for no one, no alpha no beta, and no omega.

But finally, when he got that feeling towards someone he wasn't going to watch his happiness slip away from him by letting the omega boy go.

He was determined to have the boy as his lifelong partner and he'll do anything in his hold to claim that boy.