STRIPPING

"What made you do this job? Can you share your life story with me? Of course only if you are comfortable with it

"What made you do this job? Can you share your life story with me? Of course only if you are comfortable with it." Jungkook asked curiously.

"Which job? I've many. Oh, you might be mentioning my job as a stripper right"." Well, it's not a problem I can share it with you. Just tell me if you gets bored, so that we can talk about some interesting stuff "

"It was when I turned 16. You know, back then we were so happy. Mamma, Appa, me, and my 2 younger sisters. We weren't that rich but had enough money to survive and for bearing our educational expenses. That was heaven. My parents worked hard for providing educational expenses for Ranie and Sookie, they are my siblings. I somehow managed to get a scholarship so my educational expenses were paid by that agency. We were living a happy life and that's when everything turned upside down.
My parents were working as product managers in your company. And one day they didn't return home, and when I somehow contacted their boss he told us they got into an accident and passed away on the spot".Tears started flowing through Jimin's eyes.

"Jimin, I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you remember your bad past" Jungkook was totally sad.

" You don't have to tell sorry CEOsir, you aren't the one who is responsible for my parents' death. They are the wrong ones here. In my life, there isn't a single day in which I slept well without cursing that person"Jungkook saw Jimin's eyes turning red.

" You guys didn't complaint against that person??"Jungkook asked out of curiosity.

" I was a child CEO sir, and we never had any relatives so guess what, I had to spend all our for their postmortem and cremation and other expenses. Then how come you expect a 16-year-old omega boy who doesn't even have money to buy his hungry younger siblings food to file a petition ". Jimin let out a sad chuckle.

" well yeah, that's how things work for the poor. Seeing my misery Bong pal sir brought me to a gay stripping club, the elders in the club taught me to dance sensually and use my beauty for my benefit. "

"I've always wanted to have a beautiful family with my mate and our future children along with both of us' parents but fate played such a wicked trick on me so that nobody will ever mate me. So all I'm concentrating on now is making money and providing enough money and food for my siblings". Jimin concluded.

" Jimin, I'm actually sorry, I judged you without even trying to hear your part of the story. It's my fault." Jungkook felt so damn bad for Jimin. Jimin was burning his life for giving his siblings good fortune.

" it's not your fault CEO sir, I'll never blame you for judging me it's just you haven't yet come across such a situation where we have no other way than showcasing our own body," Jimin said.

"How are your sisters doing?" Jungkook asked.

"They are in a boarding school, I send them enough money, and never went to visit them so that they never have to bear with their friends mocking them for being a stripper's sister. But their progress reports are great their class teachers mail me their academic performance for the reason that I'm their guardian. And I'm happy."Jimin smiled.

" You are working as a stripper and bartender just for providing to your sisters? you are unbelievable but tell me how're you managing all of your expenses from these two jobs, I know it's quite expensive in boarding schools."Jungkook asked.

"Yeah, you're right, it's hard for me to pull off the expenses. Stripping pays better but as I'm unwilling to do all those bed stuff it's lower than usually expected, but my dancing skills and well-maintained body helps me to attract customers you know for private sections". Jimin said while smiling a little bit.

Jungkook was almost awestruck by the fact he just discovered.'How come a person could be this selfless'. 'Taehyung was also a compassionate omega but always put himself and his career as priority number 1. He never risked his career or life for anything no matter what '. He wondered why he was comparing his husband with a random omega he just came across who happened to be a little bit more beautiful both inside and outside.

It was raining pretty well and thunderstorms regained their strength making the omega flinch every time a thunder struck. There occurred an awkward silence between the two. Jungkook was so much ashamed by the fact that he misjudged and behaved so damn rude to a selfless person who only tried to help him. Jimin on the other hand assumed the latter might felt disgusted by him and decided not to be bothersome.

As time passed awkwardness was increasing and Jimin finally decided to break the deadly silence.
" CEO sir, you told me you had a son, how old is he?"

"Taeyong is 4 years old, I just enrolled him in a homeschooling".Said Jk.

" Oh, CEO sir, you know what, I hate God. He is so unjust, he created you people, to celebrate and for us to suffer. My younger sister had a stammering issue and during her initial classes, other children used to bully her, and guess what me being a weak child felt useless for not being able to defend her. We always wanted her to be enrolled in homeschooling but it was so expensive for us ."  

"Jimin, believe me, you are doing your best for your sisters, in my opinion, you are the best brother, how could call yourself useless when you are devoting your own life for their growth and happiness?" Jungkook said.

"I'm trying my best to be a good brother".

" Actually, Taeyong used to have panic attacks regularly. I'd always wanted my son to be healthy and normal like other children but I'm such a coward for a father that I can't put my strength into enrolling him in normal schools. The thought of other children bullying him for his disease made me choose homeschooling for him over normal one".

"Oh, how's he now?" True concern was visible in Jimin's eyes while asking the question.