WAITING

Jimin knew he lose the moment JK claimed his lips, he can't hide his feelings for the man anymore

Jimin knew he lose the moment JK claimed his lips, he can't hide his feelings for the man anymore. Even though he was feared of the future outcomes, he had left with zero ways to escape from this hell hole he fell into. He knew jungkook wasn't joking when he said he will consume jimin. The alpha meant every word he let out. But there was something that made his heart clench, Kim Taehyung. No, it's Jeon Taehyung. Wife of the alpha he desires, and mother of the child he desires and he was having a bad feeling about the same.

The Kim Taehyung Jimin knew was different, that person wasn't someone who leave his family for his personal gains. Kim Taehyung was someone who cared about not only his loved ones but also strangers too. He couldn't believe that Taehyung was married and above all had a son. All these facts were burning inside his head making him suffocated. He decided to avoid all those topics and have a good sleep. After all, he knew the next day was gonna be something huge.

On the next day, unlike the rest of the day, Jimin found a group of people in the hall of Jeon's mansion. Jimin wondered what were they doing there this early in the morning. Suddenly one of the people approached him and asked him whether he was sir Jimin and soon as Jimin nodded they grabbed him and bought him into another room filled with mirrors where another team of people was waiting for him. They made him sit on a chair and started grooming him. It took some time for Jimin to process what was going on.

Jimin being new to all these things remained silent and they started doing their job. On the way, they were asking jimin about his lines and dislikes on products and shades but he left all those things to the liking of the beautician since he was ignorant about these things. The beautician was extremely talented he did create a very good makeover for Jimin grooming him like a prince from fairytales. Jimin couldn't believe his eyes when he was placed in front of the mirror after everything.

"Mr. Jeon is calling for you" a maid came and notified Jimin. Jimin was feeling a little bit shy about facing Jungkook due to the things that happened the previous night. But he gathered his courage and walked straight into Jungkook's room. His suit was well-fitting but also a little bit exposing type. His sharp collar bones were visible through the thin material used there. All these facts were making him more and more stressed to face the CEO of Jeon enterprises.

As soon as Jimin reached Jungkook's room he knocked on the door.
"Come in," Jungkook said and Jimin entered the room. Jungkook was drying his hair after taking the shower.

" Maids said you wanted to meet me," Jimin said.

"Jiminshi don't you think it's a little too much? I had to send a maid to see my fiance. I am already late on my special day because my fiance didn't come to wake me up today" Jungkook completed his sentence wearing a fake cute pout on his face.

"CEOsir, please tell me what's all going on here and what's with your pouty face. Yesterday you told me you liked me and today you are acting like a lost puppy. Seriously, I can not understand you. " Jimin turned his head towards Jungkook just to blush like crazy watching a shirtless jungkook with his heavenly body. Jungkook on the other hand couldn't see Jimin as he was busy selecting the clothes.

"Oh, now you're complaining? I appointed all of the staff to help you get ready for our special day like how a good husband should help his spouse and look at what happened to me there's no one here to help me to select the dress and get ready. I know no one loves me" Jungkook was whining like a baby now. Trust me guys he knew exactly what he was doing.

" Hey, you shouldn't think like that Eyo, your parents, me everyone here loves you. Come on lemme help you dress up. Well, I'm not a pro but I can try." Jimin said and moved towards the wardrobe to select. That's when Jungkook got a chance to see how Jimin looks. Jungkook got struck by the ethereal beauty standing in front of him trying to take a suit from the upper section of the wardrobe. The sight of beautiful Jimin reaching out for the suit was extremely adorable and Jungkook was already getting whipped for his fiance would be an understatement. Jungkook was literally drooling over the beauty of Jimin.

"Hey, CEO sir, could you please help me to get that suit on the top section, 'cause I think that will look great on you. " Jimin said trying his level best not to look at Jungkook's body. But this cited actions of Jimin didn't go unnoticed by the CEO. He knew the power he held over the boy and he loved how a mere view of his upper body is making the younger flinch.
Jungkook grabbed the suit and handover that over to Jimin deliberately leaning into the younger's body.

"Jiminshi did not perhaps catch a fever, you're burning" Jungkook whispered in Jimin's ears

"N-No I-I'm F-Fine" Jimin was stuttering due to the extremely intimidating self of Jungkook.

"Or is it because of my abs? I know I'm super hot and hard to handle but you better get used to this view 'cause that is what you are going to see every morning from tomorrow and there is more to this story you should make up your mind for more exciting views in future as we'll be getting married soon." Jimin's face became red like a tomato and Jungkook was enjoying the view.

Jimin gathered all of himself to push Jungkook slightly and said
"Stop with your flirting, now wear this and come to the grooming room. I'll be there I'll help you with your hairstyles " Jimin gave jungkook the suit and rushed out of the room. Jungkook chuckled at the sight and began to change. After changing, Jimin helped Jungkook with his hairstyles and they set out to the party destination.

'But they were unaware of the fact that someone special was eagerly waiting for them in the party launch'