one

Park Jimin is nothing more than a player, and only fools fall for him.

It's me, I'm the fool.

I mean, it was kind of inevitable. The boy is a walking dream for so many people. He's smart, popular, sweet to practically everything on this earth, not to mention the fact that he's so freaking handsome that I wonder why I don't pass out the second I see him.

Hanna always says that I'm so lucky Taehyung and him are best friends, that I'm so lucky that he comes round our house almost every other day. 

I am, but it takes my entire will to live to stop myself from falling at his feet.

That, and the fear of Taehyung finding out that I like his best friend, he would murder me.

But it's not like I'll get the chance to tell him I like him anytime soon, so for now, I'll just continue writing in this diary and pray for the best.

Kim Taehee paused, her eyes scanning the short passage she had written before smiling in satisfaction, shutting the diary and pushing it firmly into the furthest corner of her drawer.

The seventeen year old lay eagle-spread upon her bed, dark locks spread across the duvet as her mind drifted towards a certain blond boy who was adored by the entirety of the school population.

Three years and she had managed to keep her secret a secret. He came to her house every other day, and during those three years, she had let nothing slip. Instead, she acted indifferent, remained his friend.

Even when she wanted so much more.

"Kim Taehee!"

Loud footsteps penetrated through the walls as a tall, slightly curled, black haired boy with a particularly deep voice appeared at the doorway to the said girl's room.

Despite everyone having the knowledge that the two were twins, some (including their parents and their friends), couldn't quite believe how terrifyingly similar the two were. Not just in looks, but in personality too.

"What?" The older of the twins answered, her eyes still trained on the ceiling, lost in thought.

"Give me the answers to the maths homework," The younger one demanded, walking over to her desk where her maths book lay.

"Absolutely not! It took me ages to figure out the answers to those questions. I'm not just letting you take them and get a good grade without any effort," Taehee propelled herself up from the bed, reaching for her homework whilst ignoring her brother's pout.

"Ugh, you know the only reason why I didn't do it was because of basketball practice. Otherwise I would've finished it already," 

"Go ask Jimin for the answers," 

"You think I haven't asked? He hasn't done it either,"

"Well, you're just going to have to deal with a detention, aren't you?"

Taehyung sulked as his sister shut her maths book, slipping it inside her bag, ruffling her brother's hair before walking out, him trailing after her like a lost puppy.

"You're so annoying," He muttered, as the two made their way into the kitchen, hungry. "It doesn't matter, I'll just ask the girls for the answers. They'd be much more willing than you,"

"Which girl is it this time?" Taehee asked absent-mindedly as she poured a glass of orange juice, not particularly interested in her twin's love life.

"Kim Gayoung," Taehyung reached for the glass, drinking it all before placing it back down onto the counter, narrowly dodging a hit from his twin. "Smart, pretty and the girl knows how to kiss,"

"What? Like the others didn't? Or are you sure it was the other girls who couldn't kiss, or if in reality it was actually you?" Taehee sent a smug smirk to her brother who simply scowled.

"As if. I've had enough girls to perfect my techniques. Can't say the same for you,"

"Get lost,"

"Gladly,"

The boy flicked his sister's forehead before taking his leave, leaving Kim Taehee rolling her eyes.

Just like his best friend, Kim Taehyung too was a player, moving through girls faster than he went through puberty. Every month he had a new girl to play with, and when he had finished having his fun, he'd move onto the next one.

 Everyone in the school knew how the duo never stuck to their relationships, they saw the red flags, they were living signs of danger. But all of them wanted a taste.

A taste that would only ever last a few weeks.