five

I found out today that Hanna likes Taehyung. It's actually so cute! She always used to go on and on about knocking some sense into him, and whenever the two saw each other, they would just go at it. But I never thought she would fall for him. But I'm going to do everything I can for them to get together.

I've also fallen for Jimin that extra bit harder as well. Even though they've been best friends for years, I still find it adorable how much him and Taehyung care for each other! And, he listened to me when I told him to go stop the fight. Plus, he kept smiling at me today as well.

Taehee smiled unconsciously as her mind drifted to the blond, feeling giddiness all inside.

"Kim Taehee!"

The girl glanced up to see her brother leaning against the doorway of the kitchen. She was sat upon the dining table and once she spotted the Park boy standing behind his best friend, her heart did a somersault.

"Hi,"

"Play spin the bottle with us,"

The girl scrunched her nose. "There's literally only three people, and I can't be asked to do dares,"

"Then you'll just answer the truth instead," Jimin input, his ever-present flirtatious grin encouraging the butterflies in the girl's stomach.

The Kim girl took a stand and the two boys high-fived each other as they went to the living room, taking a seat. The bottle was once full of red wine, now used for the purpose of a game that could ruin Taehee.

"Okay me first," Taehyung clapped his hands as he spun the bottle, the opening coming to a halt towards his twin sister.

"Time for the truth, Tae,"

...

"You thought about calling yourself Baby J on your socials?" Taehee was practically crying with laughter as her own brother lay on the floor, apparently struggling to breathe. "Why? Just why?"

"I thought it was cute," The boy shrugged, but there was a twinkle in his eye.

"Oh my God," Taehyung mumbled, cheeks flushed from laughing a bit too hard. 

At that moment, his phone flashed, warning him of low battery. "Give me a minute, I need to charge my phone,"

The younger Kim stood up, muttering "Baby J," before climbing the stairs.

"You want anything to drink?" Taehee looked at the blond, who nodded. "Come on,"

The two slipped into the kitchen, the Kim girl opening the fridge as she eyes the beverages. "Okay, we've got orange and apple juice. I could make you hot chocolate if you want or tea or co- "

"Is this your diary?"

Taehee felt her whole body tense up as she slowly turned around to face the boy that she was head over heels for, holding a closed book, decorated with a few stickers.

She was an idiot.