nine

Three weeks of being friends felt like three thousand years of torture.

They couldn't even be classed as 'just friends' either, what they both did with each other had to be regarded as more than that. Perhaps friends-with-benefits would suffice.

Yet, Kim Taehee could not deny the pure ecstasy she felt whenever the blond-haired boy would pull her into an empty classroom and kiss her senseless, both of their teenage hormones going insane at the contact, desperate to go further.

But Taehee would not go further with him, if this was what their relationship was to be.

She knew what she wanted, and after Hanna's constant nagging and disapproval of their current status as being more than friends but less than lovers, the older of the twins had ultimately decided she was to make a stand.

After all, her opinion had to be valued as well.

So when Jimin dropped an origami bird on her table, as he passed through, and she read the message on the back, telling her to meet him at the empty classroom in the East Wing, the Kim girl knew that she only had one chance, and that she couldn't blow it.

...

"Jimin, I need to- "

Her voice trailed off as he caught her lips, his hands roaming down her waist, butterflies in her stomach, fire and adrenaline coursing through her veins. 

She could get used to this forever.

"Jimin wait," Her palms were placed upon his chest, pushing the boy back gently as their eyes met, evident confusion reflected in his own dark iris.

"I wanted to talk to you about... well about us," 

Taehee had never struggled to put her opinions out before, normally, she had no problem speaking her mind, but apparently, her voice was betraying her, a nervous backtone hidden beneath the depths of her vocals.

"What about us?"

"This relationship, or whatever you want to call it," The older twin gestured. "This isn't what I want,"

The Park boy took a step back, analysing the girl as though trying to read into what she wanted, as though he had never heard of such a statement before. "What d'you mean?"

"This whole dragging me into an empty classroom and doing whatever, all of this hiding and secrecy, this just friends thing, I've never wanted that," Taehee answered, determination strung in her voice.

"Then what is it that you want?"

"A relationship," She paused as the blond's facial expression faltered. "A real relationship, where we don't have to hide, and be 'just friends', because both of us know we are more than that,"

Jimin was silent for a few moments, the younger girl's words running through his mind as he tried to think it through.

"No," He finally said, earning a look of utter fury from the shorter one in front of him. "Surely you knew that the moment you got into this that I wouldn't settle down. That's not what I do. I don't do relationships, Tae, or did you think that I'd make an exception just for you?"

"Yes, maybe that's what I thought," Taehee hissed. "It's a bit stupid but I still thought about it and hoped that you'd consider the idea that hiding in a classroom whilst we make out isn't what I wanted,"

"Well you're wrong, aren't you?" Jimin rolled his eyes, leaning against the desk. "You're just another- "

"Don't you dare finish that sentence, Park Jimin otherwise I'll slap you into the next dimension,"

But Jimin never planned to finish the sentence anyway as his mind and his heart knew that Kim Taehee was anything but another conquest of his.

"If you don't plan to turn this whole friends-with-benefits thing into a real relationship," Taehee snapped. "Then I don't want anymore,"

"I'm out,"