three

The twins absolutely adored their parents.

Kim Hyungmin and Cha Hyeri were the most wonderful parents that one could ever ask for. Whilst they had always encouraged the best grades possible, and prompted their children to be ambitious, they had never crossed the line. They knew that in order to survive the real world, one must experience it for themselves and so had enriched the twins in independance.

And in return for the freedom that they had been given as children and as teenagers, Taehee and Taehyung had vowed to never get into trouble at school, not wanting to bother their parents, whose duties in the hospital were often their main priorities.

So when Min Yoora had raced into the classroom for the senior year students, stumbling past a few of the broad-shouldered boys and practically knocking into Hanna, Taehee figured that something was wrong.

"Taehyung...." She panted heavily, cheeks splotched red as she tried to catch her breath. Hanna passed the younger girl a bottle of water which she drank gratefully. "Your brother - he's got himself into a fight,"

The older Kim's eyes widened in horror, her feet moving automatically as she stood from her chair. "Where is he?" She demanded, eyes ablaze.

"Rooftop, a crowd's already formed, you have to be quick before the teachers arrive!"

No more words were needed as Taehee began to run, her best friend quickly thanking the Min girl before following the female twin.

A large crowd of students, both young and old, had already formed a circle around the two students. Some had their phones out, happily recording the incident, sure to post it upon their socials. 

Something that had to be avoided at all costs.

Taehee could only watch as her brother pummelled his fist into the other boy's nose, a small sound indicating a broken bone. 

The onlookers began to cheer as blood dripped down his nose, and in anger, he retaliated, reaching for Taehyung's curly black hair, tugging it firmly, pulling the bigger boy down with him.

They both began to brawl on the floor, occassional curses and grunts being heard as the spectacle continued, the students still eagerly watching.

The older of the twins spotted a certain blond, who regarded the fight with a smile, eyes in approval, having no interest in stopping the struggle.

Angrily, she marched over to the boy, tugging his sleeve. Although Taehyung was much taller than him, Jimin still towered over her.

"You're not going to stop this?" She hissed.

The Park boy turned towards her, his doll-like lips curled into his signature, flirtatious grin. "You don't like it? I personally find it quite the entertainment. Besides, your brother has been wanting to let off some steam, why not now?"

"He can let off steam in the gym, not by smashing a kid's face in,"

"Do you even know why he's attacking the kid,"

"No, and I don't care. What I do care about is the teacher's finding out, these people posting the video on social media and our parents being called in," Taehee's eyes flashed. "Jimin, they'll listen to you, just stop the damn fight!"

The blond haired boy stared intently at the twin sister of his best friend. Despite being friends with her for so many years, she never failed to amaze him with her relentlessness and frighteningly strict behaviour.

His eyes dragged away from the girl before stepping into the centre.

He placed a hand upon Taehyung's shoulder, whispering something into his ear as the Kim began to relax, taking a stand.

"Alright, shows over people!" Jimin flashed a smirk. "I know you all loved it and want to relieve that again, but for safety purposes, I want anyone who took a video to delete it. And don't try to hide it from me, I'll manage to hunt down whoever posts anything or keeps anything and make them regret it, got it?"

Members of the crowd grumbled and groaned as they unwillingly deleted their videos, earning a genuine smile from the Park boy. 

"And you," He sneered at the bleeding student on the floor. "I hope you learned your lesson. Say a word about this to a teacher and I'll personally make sure you don't come to school again,"

The crowd began to disperse and Taehee stormed up to her brother, wanting to slap the boy for his ignorance.

"How could you get into a fight? Are you that stupid?"

"You don't know why?"

"Do I need to know?"

"They called you a whore!" Taehyung bellowed, silencing his sister. "They called you so many disgusting things right in front of my face, and if you think that I'm not going to defend you, then you're very much mistaken!"

Taehee raised an eyebrow before a small smile appeared on her face.

She ruffled her brother's hair.

"Let's get you stitched up,"