six

Taehee's stomach churned with horror as she made eye contact with the boy who held her diary (which was thankfully shut) with some sort of pride.

"Jimin," She muttered through gritted teeth. "Put it down,"

"Hell no!" The Park boy's lips curved into a grin. "This is like a once in a lifetime opportunity to tease you forever! I'm not missing any chances,"

"Jimin!"

The Kim girl rushed forward, pushing herself up on her tip-toes to try and match his height. Her arms extended as far as she possibly could, attempting to reach for the book.

Jimin was leaning against the counter, as relaxed as he could possibly be, unfazed by the shorter girl's attempts of grabbing her beloved diary.

"If you're this possessive about it," He smirked. "It means that there must be some interesting things written inside, don't you think?"

"Leave the book, Jimin," The girl pleaded, still trying to grab the diary. "It's not of any interest to you,"

"What? Are the entries about the guy that you like or something?" At her silence, Jimin's eyes widened in further truimph. "There are, aren't there?"

"Jimin, please," Taehee begged, unaware of just how close she stood to the boy that she liked so very much.

But Jimin had become aware of it.

He knew that the girl in front of him had always been pretty, and the innermost part of him had always wondered the possibility of seeing her as more than a friend. 

Her dark hair had been tied into a plait, a few stray hairs framing her face. He could see the small mole beneath her eye that matched that of Taehyung's. She licked her lips as she pressed herself against his chest, still trying to grab the book, and slowly, the Park boy lowered the diary, placing it gently on the counter, his own eyes never leaving her face.

In triumph, the Kim girl grabbed the book as fast as she possibly could, oblivious to the intense gaze that her brother's best friend had upon her.

"Touch this book again and I swear Jimin- "

Her voice trailed off as she felt one of his slender finger caress her cheek, tipping her chin up so that their lips were only a few inches apart.

"What are you- "

"Shh," He mumbled, leaning closer to the girl, his hands slyly sneaking to her waist, pulling her in just a fraction further. 

Taehee's heart was pounding with every touch that the Park boy offered, his doll-like lips only inches away from her own.

"Do you want this?" He asked quietly, staring deeply at the girl.

A single nod gave him all the confirmation he needed and within seconds, his lips were on hers.

Fire and adrenaline rushed through her veins as their lips made contact, and her hands dropped the diary wrapping her arms around his neck, both of them going crazy at the heat that seemed to radiate off the pair.

The loud footsteps that came a second later seemed to warn the two of Taehyung arriving any second, and they both drew back, cheeks flushed, hair messy, lips slightly red from the ferociousness at which they had both kissed.

Taehee spotted her reflection in the window, and the girl began to comb down her hair, neatening the plait that had been ruined by Jimin's touch. She straightened the sleeves of her pyjamas, and soon enough, the Park boy followed suit.

"He can't know," Taehee whispered, as the blond nodded firmly, practically reassuring her.

"He won't find out, trust me"

Trusting Park Jimin had always been something very hard to do.

"I've taken your charger, Tae, I can't find mine," Taehyung walked into the kitchen, blissfully oblivious to the two flushed seventeen-year olds. "Should we watch a movie? Spin the bottle's getting boring with just the three of us,"

"Sure," The female Kim agreed as she quickly left the room.

The two boys followed the girl who had already put some movie on, sitting as far away as she could from the blond-haired boy.

And as the night droned on, the Park and the Kim avoided each other's gaze with persistance.