fifteen

Kim Taehee was angry.

She was also upset, frustrated and overall did not want to see Park Jimin's face ever again.

But she was also rational, logical just like her father, and to some extent, the older Kim knew that at some point she would have to talk to the blond boy, and understand the situation.

School had become almost painful to go to, considering that the entire population now knew the drama that had happened over a single weekend. To them it was quite simple.

Park Jimin and Kim Taehee had been dating. Park Jimin kissed Lee Yejin at his party. Kim Taehee found out and broke up with Park Jimin. Kim Taehyung was angry at Park Jimin and was no longer his friend.

But there was so much more, so many emotions and thoughts that were never discussed, and for Park Jimin, that was what he wanted.

And so one last time, the boy had grabbed the wrist of his now ex girlfriend, pulling her into an empty classroom where they had shared so many  secret kisses, and marked each others' tender skin with red, pink and purple lovebites, which seemed like centuries ago.

"The only thing that's stopping me from walking out right now is that I need to listen," The blond hated how her voice was so dead. Like she had no feelings whatsoever.

"I shouldn't have kissed her," He swallowed, feeling his heart thump at her raised eyebrows, apprehensive at his motions. "She kissed me first, and I kissed back I admit that. And I feel so horrible over it. The entire time I couldn't get you out of my head. I'm so sorry,"

"I know it's a lot to ask after everything that I did," He took a deep breath. "But could you forgive me? And you don't even have to answer this, but do you want to try again?"

Taehee stared hard at the boy she had been so hopelessly in love with for the last three years. Her mind went on a trip through memory lane as she remembered the multiple entries in her diary written over the boy, the blushes and hidden smiles whenever he had come over to his house.

"I know she kissed you first, I saw that," She smiled bitterly. "But what hurt me the most was that you didn't pull away. Whether you were thinking of me or not doesn't really matter to me, but one thing is clear, Jimin,"

"We can't do this,"

The Park boy furrowed his eyebrows. He'd known this was coming, he'd just hoped that it wouldn't be so soon. "We could try, Taehee, third time's the charm, as they sa-,"

"What, for me to constantly worry over you not being faithful, or you falling into darkness because you want to enjoy your bacherlor life?" The two teenagers chuckled, yet both of their laughter had hidden, sombre undertones. "Whatever we have, it's there, but maybe it's not for now,"

"Maybe it's for in the future," Jimin agreed, although, his eyes said otherwise. "Does this mean you forgive me?"

"I suppose it does, yes," She nodded. "I want us, all of us, to just be friends again. That includes you making up with Taehyung. It might not seem like it, but he misses you, he's just pretending for my sake,"

...

Around a week later, the school were a witness to some sort of normality. 

Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung were once again best friends, reigning the school as though they had never had a rift in their friendship in the first place. And whilst the Kim boy remained loyal to Tak Hanna, the Park was enjoying his youth as a playboy.

The student body was also quite surprised to learn that Jimin and Taehee were still good friends, their laughter over anything being heard from the corridoors, and some of the more jealous old partners craved for her relationship with the boy.

Perhaps, things were going to get better.