four

Jimin, Taehee and Hanna waited in the corridoor as the school nurse attended to Taehyung's wounds.

The group had managed to convince the nurse, a middle-aged woman who was quite pleasant, that the Kim had simply taken a rough beating from boxing in their sports class. And whilst she hadn't looked entirely convinced, she had focused more upon healing his cuts and bruises.

"Those boys. They're the same ones who cat-called Min Yoora, aren't they?" Hanna pointed out, earning a nod from the Park boy. "Her and Taehee are the only ones that we know of. What about all the other girls who were name-called? Imagine how they must be feeling,"

"Trust me when I say we really wanted to punch them when they first started, especially after they harassed Yoora," Jimin spoke, his brows furrowing at just the thought. "But Yoongi told us to stay on edge, to not do something we would regret. But when they said stuff about Taehee... well, you saw what happened,"

Taehee herself stared blankly at the wall, her mind full of the words that her twin brother had practically screamed at her. The fact that they had called her derogatory terms which no-one deserved to be called. 

Guilt began to flood through her veins as she remembered her anger at the sight of Taehyung attacking the boy, regretting the thought of wanting to knock some sense into the boy who was simply trying to defend her pride.

"Tae?"

Jimin snapped his fingers in front of the girl, who jumped, slightly startled, his doll-like lips curving into a smile as she faced him, an annoyed expression upon her face.

"You went into another dimension there?" Behind him, her best friend was winking.

"Just thinking," The Kim girl answered before their attentions turned towards the door that opened, revealing Kim Taehyung who was all cleaned up.

The small cut on his cheek had been stitched, and plasters littered the boy's muscular arms. Apart from the bored expression on his face, Taehyung looked quite alright.

"Are you okay? Did the stitches hurt?" Taehee was the first one to come forward, examining her brother carefully, taking note of his condition.

"I'm fine," He muttered. "Nothing I can't handle,"

The comment earned a snort from the female. "You pout and look like you want to cry whenever you hit your toe on the door,"

"Nah, our Tae's a tough lad," Jimin hugged his best friend as the two exhanged cunning glances. 

"Ugh, you're such an idiot," Hanna rolled her eyes. "I get you were defending Tae, but you didn't have to get yourself all bruised up,"

The younger Kim placed a hand upon his heart, tilting his head. "Aww, is Tak Hanna concerned about my health? The bruises diminish my good looks don't they?"

"Me? Concerned about you?" Hanna sneered. "In your dreams, Kim. And for the record, you don't have any good looks, with or without the bruises,"

"Keep telling yourself that!" Taehyung yelled as Hanna linked arms with her best friend, the two marching off back to their classroom, Jimin chuckling from besides the taller boy.

Once they had rounded the corner, Taehee turned to her best friend who looked as bored as ever from her exchange with the younger Kim.

"I swear the two of you are insane," Taehee shook her head, but there was a smile on her face. "Every time you see each other, you just verbally attack one another,"

"He pisses me off," Hanna shrugged. "Thinks he's so good-looking, has his ego shoved so far up his arse that he can't see, has all these girls fawning over him for absolutely nothing when all he does is play with their hearts,"

"Hanna,"

"Struts around like he owns the place, thinks he's all it just because he can play basketball, gets all friendly with older girls, always has a stupid lollipop in his mouth,"

"Hanna,"

"Thinks that every girl in the universe would want to date him when in reality, I just want to punch him and get rid of that stupid smirk- "

"TAK HANNA!"

The said girl faced her best friend whose smirk had grown extremely wide and Hanna's cheeks began to flush red as she realised what she had said.

"You like him," Taehee grinned. "You like my brother,"

"No I don't," The taller girl tried to defend herself. "I do not like your brother, nuh-uh,"

"Ha! You denied it three times which means you like him!" 

"I don't,"

"You do,"

Hanna huffed, the pink on her cheeks beginning to fade as they made their way into the bustling classroom. 

"Okay, fine, maybe I do," She admitted. "But I promise it wasn't when we became friends. I wouldn't just be your friend so that I can date him. We've all been friends since middle school, and he definitely was not appealing back then,"

Taehee laughed. "Don't be silly. I don't care about that, what matters is the fact that you like him," She lowered her voice. "I'll be honest, I always wanted to see you two together, something just clicked. Anyways, I'll do everything in my power to get the two of you together,"

Hanna rubbed the back of her neck shyly. "You will?"

"Leave it to me, Han-Han, leave it to me,"