twenty

In the three weeks that had been set by Taehee, Park Jimin had done everything he possibly could to win the girl over.

Every morning he would come by her house to drop her off to work, and in the evenings, he would be there to bring her back home. On the days where she was too tired to cook after a busy shift at the hospital, he would prepare meals for her.

In between, they would go on fun dates, that were mostly opportunites for them to both relax after their jobs. The funfair, movies, book stores, the beach.

Three weeks had nearly come to an end, with only just a few hours until the next day, where Jimin would finally receive his answer.

He was dressed in grey sweatpants, a black t-shirt over his frame. Taehee's head lay in his lap, one of his sweatpants and t-shirts on her own form, something he was sure she had stolen a long time back.

His fingers absent-mindedly played with her hair, her own grasping onto his hands as they watched a movie together. 

The girl had apparently had a difficult day at the hospital and fatigue clouded her eyes, slowly beginning to droop.

"I feel like you need to go to bed," He smiled, switching the television off, gently picking the girl up bridal-style, her arms instantly wrapping around his neck.

"M'not tired," She mumbled, eyes closed as he carried her into her room, carefully placing her in the bed, covering her with the duvet. "Stay," She grabbed his hand before he could leave the room.

"Tae- "

"Here," She motioned for the Park to lie besides her, and tentatively, he too descended into the bed.

"Y'know, three weeks is over by tomorrow,"

Taehee hummed.

"I'm going to need an answer,"

The Kim girl threw her arm around his waist, snuggling up the boy besides her, and at his stiffness, she chuckled, pressing a long kiss to his lips.

"That," She grinned. "Is my answer,"

"That's an action, love, not a verbal answer,"

"But I did it with my lips, didn't I?"

"Love, please,"

Tahee propped herself up onto her elbows, gazing at the boy she'd once had the biggest crush on. Despite the fact that he had broken her heart when she was a teenage girl, she could see the sincerity, the genuine adoration he had for her, which she so easily returned.

"My answer is yes,"

"Yes as in you want a relationship? With me?" The Park boy blinked, not quite believing what he had heard. "You're being for real?"

"Yes, you. Park Jimin. Baby J,"

"Taehee,"

"I'll let you in to a small secret. It was you, Jimin," She whispered, tiredly, once again snuggling to his side, ready to fall into slumber.

"It's always been you,"