Part 1

Ive been following oasis for a while now ever since The release of the album "definitely maybe" last year. This was the third concert I would be going to. I'd seen them in London and in Amsterdam and now we were in Berlin. Since we finished our first year in college me, Sam and jules have been on a road trip in Sam's parents caravan. Sam and Jules are a couple so I sometimes feel a bit like a third wheel. I sometimes wish I had a boyfriend. I've never had one. The only thing close to anything romantic for me was my first kiss from a drunk boy at a college party. Anyways it's 11:54pm I better get some sleep. I'm so excited for the concert tomorrow. We have VIP tickets for the first time so we actually get to meet the band. God I'm so nervous since I have the biggest crush on Liam Gallagher. Jules says I'm obsessed and I think she's right!
We waited 3hrs in the line for the concert until the guards finally open the gate. We run as fast as we can to get to the front nearly tripping over our own feet and laughing. The opening act is some underground band called "twin peaks"
They sound quite good and I see some groups of people dancing and singing along to the tunes. Sam goes off to buy us beer. Oasis concerts are always crazy full of alcohol and drugs being passed around. I'm just here for the music though and to see Liam of course. After half an hour the band arrive on stage and the roars of the crowd are deafening the majority of them are already high as fuck.
They start of with supersonic one of my favourite Songs. Everyone goes crazy jumping and dancing around as we shout the lyrics at the top of our lungs. After a couple songs it gets exhausting. Liam looks like a fucking goddess up their on stage sweat dripping down his face. He is nearly giving me a heart attack.
After the concert ends and they say goodbye the crowd claps and chants oasis for what feels like 10mins. Jules grabs my hand
Jules: "quick, we have to get to the vip section "
I look down to make sure my vip ticket is still dangling around my neck and it is. As the crowds begin to disperse we make our way over to the side of the stage where there is already a group of people lined up to get backstage. I see a couple girls that look like groupies and in the back of my head wish I were them but How could anyone from oasis ever like me especially Liam. I'm much to ugly for that I sigh in my mind