Part 15 *smut*

*smut warning*

~ my birthday ~
We are now in Madrid and today was my birthday. Luckily the band had a day off today and me and Liam had the best day. It was super sunny but we walking around Madrid and saw some beautiful gardens. We had a look around the royal palace and went for lunch in this really expensive restaurant and the food was delicious. He took cute photos of me with his film camera and I took cute ones of him. In the evening we watched the sunset which was beautiful. It was the best birthday ever. He got us wine and we went back to our hotel room to watch romantic films. We spent half the time making out though. After the end of the 2nd film we both felt sleepy after the long day.
Liam cuddles me tightly under the warm covers and sipped the last of his wine.
"Y/n" he whispered
"Hmm?" I asked with my eyes closed.
"I love you" he whispered gently.
I opened my eyes and stared at him. Did I just hear what I think I heard. Omg I thought to myself.. oh.my.god. My hand shaking I put it on his cheek. " I love you too" I said.
He saw I looked nervous.
" you ok" he asked looking worried. Yeah.. umm" I cough looking away. I look back at him " it's just that I seriously cannot believe i am with you.. this is more than I could ever imagine"
Liam smiles widely.
Hmm maybe this will calm you down he says planting a kiss on my lips with his soft Lips. He is like heaven.
" I can't get enough of you" he whispers. And then he turns me over and is on top of me. He holds my hand and begins biting at my neck. I breath deeply as it feels like electricity running thru my body. I kiss his jawline feeling a little stubble against my lips. He kisses me again and I feel his tongue intertwine with mine.
I think I know with this is going.
"Wait Liam" I whisper.
Hot and fluttered he stops still holding onto my hand and gazes up at me confused.
"What" he asks. "You don't like it"
"NO" I mutter. Sad that Liam would think I wouldn't LOVE his heavenly touch. It's just.."
"Just what?" Liam asks.
"I've only ever done this once" I say biting my lip.
"Oh" Liam says.
He puts a hand on my cheek.
"That's ok I promise I'll be gentle darlin'"
That was the first time he called me darlin and it sent shivers down my spine. ( note: I literally got shivers down my spine writing that🥺🥺💕)
I was expecting Liam to be shocked cause he's probably had sex a hundred times but he seemed ok with it.. more than ok to be honest which made me happy.
He gets up to dim the lights and light some candles and then he puts on some music. When he turns back to me I stretch and smile at him.
"You sure you want this" he says.
"Yes" I giggle.
Liam laughs at me giggling.
"You are so cute" he teases. He takes off his shirt and he does keep his promise of being gentle. 🥺 He kisses me lightly on the lips. And slowly moves his hands down my waist making me shiver. I kiss him back and run my hands thru his hair. I feel so close to him. He slowly takes off my top to expose my black bra. My heart starts beating faster nervously at the thought of Liam seeing me naked but also at the thought of me seeing HIM naked.
He covers my chest in light kisses and I gasp. He gazes up at me before gently taking off my bra and throwing it aside.
I giggle. "What" Liam laughs.
"I'm nervous " I whisper.
" you know what you are...Liam says "you are hot.. and.. he starts biting and kissing my neck again making his way down my body. " sexy.. and.. he comes to my panties and bites the hem of them "a fucking goddess"
He kisses my stomach and looks up at me. I'm breathing faster while my legs start trembling as he gets closer to my lady parts. With both hands he takes off my panties. I squirm a little as I'm now fully exposed to him. He unbuckles his belt and pulls off his baggy trousers and underpants. Hmmmmm I think to myself at the though of him inside of me which makes me wet. He comes up and touches my cheek.
"You are SURE  you want this. He says.
... "I want you .. NOW" I reply as I begin grinding my hips and crossing my legs.
"OK" he says acceptly.
With both hands on either side of me he slowly and gently puts himself inside of me . I gasp as he thrusts deep into me.
"Fuckk" I say. This feels so fucking good. Gently he thrusts into me. I wrap my legs around him and he whispers into my ear " you feel so fucking good darlin'
I moan a little and he whimpers into my Ear. This feels like literal heaven. His breathy whimpers are so hot and his thrusts go deeper and deeper as he holds onto me until i soon come to my finish letting out a loud moan. Liam let's out a sigh. And he turns to lie beside me  breathing heavily looking hot and sweaty.
I turn to look at his beautiful face. "Was I too rough?" he asks taking my hand in his.
" no.. it was perfect" I sigh starry eyed.
I put one leg over him and hug him tight my heart still beating quickly.
"I love you" i whisper. And that felt so fucking good thank you for being gentle with me"
" of course darlin'.. I DO want you to be able to walk tomorrow"
I gasp. He just smirks.
" I'll be gentle just for you" he said kissing my forehead.