Part 16

~ skip a couple days ~
Liam's last show today in London. I'm a little worried as we haven't talked about how our relationship is going to go when we are finished with the tour. I should be going back to my 3rd year in college but I'm not sure what will happen now. I love liam and I want to be with him wherever he wants to go. Anyways I'm little worried but I will enjoy tonight since it's the last gig of the tour. Oasis will go out with a bang.
~~~~
I stood in the golden circle for the concert but when liam came on he looked hammered. He could barely talk let alone sing. He grumbled gibberish into the microphone and stumbled around the stage not doing much. I knew he had been drinking but I didn't think he's be drunk for the last show. I notice between songs he keeps going backstage. He must be taking sips of drink or snorting lines of coke I thought to myself beginning to become worried.  He continues singing but I can see Noel and the rest of the band look super annoyed with him.
Then a few seconds into "live forever" and Liam suddenly stumbles and collapses on the ground. "Liam" I shout in panic. But he's already unconscious and a medic is coming on stage. I run to the backstage entrance and just as I'm going in I see Liam being carried out on a stretcher.
I start crying. His head is bleeding and he has drank wayyy too much tonight. They put him down and a women starts attending to the wound on his hand that must've happened when he collapsed. 
"Let me through is he ok" I cry.
I knell down beside him and hold his hand.
"Oh Liam" I cry laying my head on his stomach.
"Please me ok"
"He'll be ok but we've got to get him to a hospital to check for a concussion" the medic tells Me.
I go with Liam in the ambulance and hold his hand the whole time even though he hasn't woken up yet but I am worried shit about him.