Part 21

It was finally time to go up north to visit Liam and the band. I couldn't go last weekend because I had so much college work to catch up on since I wasn't going out every night I'd had the time to do it. It's been 2weeks and my anxiety was building up as I got the train to visit liam. It was just after lunch went I arrived. Liam had rang me and told me the address of the recording studio. I wrote it down in my diary so when I arrived I got a 20min taxi to the studio. i took a deep breath before pushing open the door. I couldn't believe what I saw. The band was all their but there was some girl... sitting RIGHT BESIDE Liam. For all I could tell she looked like a groupie. Tall skinny long blonde hair big blue eyes and a tight black dress.. the complete opposite of me.

~10 mins later~
Me and Liam were outside fighting. Well I was doing the most fighting Liam actually hadn't said a word. Then he grabbed my cheeks and kissed me on the lips to shut me up. Wtf I replied. "Y/n y/n thst girl ISN'T with me.. she's Noel's"
Noel shouted out " yeah she's all mine"
"Yea right" I shouted back.
Liam stared at me with sad puppy dog eyes for a long time.
"What" I replied in a stern voice.
"You.. you don't ... trust me" he said hesitantly almost in a whisper.
Tears welled up in his eyes and he looked away drying them with the edge of his oversized sweater.. that goddamn... made him look so cute.
"Liamm" I sighed. " I do trust you baby"
"No you don't"
He wasn't even fighting he was just upset. And I was the one who upset him.. I hated myself how could I be the one to make my baby Liam cry. " I held his cheeks and kissed his tears. But he pushed me away.
"Stop"
"W-what"
" u don't trust Me" he said pointing his finger at me. "YOU" he said " I've changed because I love you"
" maybe I was like what you read in the papers but I'm not anymore and that's cause of you and now you're coming here to show me it was all for nothing cause you don't fucking trust me"
He went back inside slapping the door shut.
"Liamm" I shouted after him.
I went inside to find the rest of the band and the girl but no Liam.
"He's gone" Noel said.
( continued in next part)