Part 6

This part is so cute 🥺😭

I start to wonder what Liam would possibly want with me. Why did he invite me up here, where is he bringing me. Is he just trying to get laid? All this time while I wonder this we are going towards some back stairs. They lead outside. It's a chilly summer night. We sit down on the curb outside the back of the hotel and Liam lights a cigarette. After a few seconds he hands it to me and we share the cigarette. He hasn't said a word since we left the hotel and I really start to wonder why he has brought me here. I'm sitting so close to the most beautiful man I've ever seen. His hair looks so soft, his skin so smooth,
And his face so pretty. He finishes the cigarette and throws it on the ground. To break the silence I begin to ask him how the touring is going but he stops me midsentence and says "dance with me"
I'm confused. Why would he want to dance with me. "What?" Is the only thing I managed to say.
He stands up and puts out his hand " yes...dance with me"
And so I stand up and take his hand in mine and we start to dance right there in the street. He starts to sing softly and his voice Sounds like heaven it feels like I'm the only girl in the world and he is singing only for me. I lay my head against his chest. He is like a lovely snuggly bear with his oversized jumper.
When he stops singing he holds my head in my hands and looks deep into my eyes. "You are really beautiful" he says and then he leans in and kisses me softly on my lips. It was so unexpected that I nearly gasp but he just holds me tighter.
"Omg" I say when we pull away. "You're a.....good kisser" he says. "Really" I reply giggling a little.
"Yeah.. I would have to say that was one of the best kisses I've ever had" and he acts all serious. "Oh yeahh" I smile. He just smiled back. After a few seconds he says "let's go back inside it's getting kinda cold" he says. "Ok" I reply. As we walk towards the door our arms are brushing pass each other and then he grabs my hand and with his other hand pushes the hotel door open.