Part 18

Skip like a month ( it's September now)

Today was moving day. I was finally moving in with Liam. It felt crazy, surreal, I am so madly in love with him and our relationship is doing the absolute best. When I look at him all my worries leave when he looks at me my heart skips a beat at his beauty. We go out nearly every night, Liam knows a lot of people in the music business and we are always out at different nightclubs and bars and stuff. Sometimes i get worried when Liam goes off to talk to friends and am just left with strangers. But he always comes back to find me when he is tipsy and makes sure I'm ok. He is very protective which I love. It's sexy when he talks back to any guy trying to flirt with me not that there's many. But I've learned a few flirting tips. I've never been that good at it. The end of the night always ends with us making out in a corner. I'm living my best life with the best man I could ever wish for.Moving day and I didn't bring much stuff, clothes make up books vinyls that's about it I shared an apartment with some friends so I didn't take any furniture. Liam had his house furnished anyways. It was a beautiful house, not that big which I liked. Even though Liam had the money to afford bigger he said he couldn't be arsed that it would all be wasted space. But when we are in bed late at night under all the covers and he whispers sweet nothings to me. Telling me about our furture with our little boy and girl in the cottage by the sea. We'd sit and watch the waves while we listen to reggae and 60s music.
That evening we ordering Chinese and sat on Liams living room floor showing each other our vinyl collections. Our first night living together was the best time that Of course ended in sex 😉😏
but more on that later 😆😍