Part 7

We climb the stairs back to the hotel room. Noel is coming out of the room and as he passes us I notice him wink at Liam.
"Hey" Liam turns around and shouts at him "that's not what this is"
I wonder what he means by that. But then Noel puts his hands up with innocent " ok man I didn't know, I thought you fuck every girl you go with" And I gasp. Noel turns away to end the conversation. "Fucking cunt" Liam calls after him. I know Liam loves s*x of course he does he's in a rock n roll band for Christs sake probably surrounded by groupies 24/7. Is that all he wants from me.. sex?... it can't be he said it's not what this is. Anyways we go into the room. It's empty but the whole room is trashed. There is a smashed glass on the ground, lines of cocaine on the table, the bedsheets messed and the window is open with the silk curtains blowing out. "That fucking bastard" Liam says looking around the room in shock. He's gets really angry but I try to calm him down. I sit him on the bed and says it's ok i can tidy it. While Liam sits on the bed he clenches his fist in anger and lights another cigarette. I go to fix the curtains. There is obviously no brush so I try to just pick up the broken glass and throw it in the bin. I tidy up the sheets but I leave the Coke cause I'm not sure what to do with it.
He turns around and ask "hey wanna go steal the record player from downstairs."
What! I reply scared about getting in trouble. Seems like liam saw I was worried - he stands up " come onnnn nobody will give a fuck"