Bonus: Passionate Night

(So. Big revelation. I'm just gonna try and finish this story soon so I can start another which is going to be way better in my opinion. I got a nice ghost writer and everything planned for new book so look forwards to it after I finish this one. I might finish this story at about 35 chapters. So apologies if this seems a little rushed. I did, like most creators, not expect this to blow up as it did and because of that I am met with expectations of readers. Again, I apologize for the long wait and hope you enjoy this chapter, though it might be cut short.)

"Y/n are you ready for this?"

Giyuu gave her a concerning look, hoping he hadn't made her too uncomfortable with what he had hoped to come.

He didn't want Y/n for her body, oh no, but the anticipation that led him to have thoughts in his head about her delicate body within his embrace made his emotions go wild.

Y/n herself was completely nervous.
Who wouldn't be?

You were about to give up the thing most woman had treasured throughout their lives.

Y/n nodded towards Giyuu and slowly undresses herself out of her ice-like kimono.

Giyuu only sat and stared at her, blushing like mad over how beautiful she was.

He had always thought that he could never compare his beauty to someone like Y/n. If only he could glimpse into Y/n's thoughts now....

My, my what a sight!

Is what shinobu would've said if she were in Y/n's shoes, watching Giyuu stare and blush as she undressed her body in a slow fashion.

It wasn't meant to produce any seductive-like charm, our Y/n was too innocent and gullible for that.

Giyuu however thought she did this on purpose and held himself back from pouncing on her then and there.

Oh how he wish he could just rip off her clothes right this second and take her like some animal-

"Giyuu-san?"

Y/n looked at the water pillar with their heterochromic eyes, innocent like a doe.

Giyuu instantly snapped himself out of his thoughts and faced Y/n.

"What is it snowflake?"

Y/n felt embarrassed, showing her naked self in front of the man whom she was fated to.

Well who was she kidding, she was holding herself back too.

"I'm ready."

She looked up at him with a pink face of passion, and giyuu with a surprised look, undressed himself in turn, not wanting Y/n to be the only one bare in this hotel room of the two of them.

Once he finished undressing, Y/n took note of how developed his body was. He has firm but soft muscles. Not overly muscular, but very exercised. He hadn't a single scar on his beautiful skin.

How fitting for a man such as himself.

When he folded up his kimono, Y/n took the chance to pin him down, wanting to take the lead from him.

Giyuu invited her to try, smirking when she did so.

"So the delicate snowflake reveals her true nature."

Giyuu lifted a hand to rest on her cheek, and as Y/n felt it graze her, she felt her back to the floor in one swift motion.

"Nice try."

Y/n just stared into his eyes of an ocean.
She didn't try to take back her position and just accepted his embrace as he dipped his head into her neck and placed one hand on her hip, and the other between her legs.

He felt her breaths in his ear as he continued his expedition in her body, moving towards her v line and grazing over it as if to tease her.

And it had worked.

Y/n felt breathless as she felt Giyuu moved toward her heat, wanting him to go faster, but he wasn't that kind of man.

He took his time.

Slowly but surely, he prepared Y/n for his own heat as he felt her squirming beneath him.

It was as if her body was made for him.

For him to tease.
For him to prepare.
For him to own.

He wasn't the possessive type.
But Y/n made some things possible.

As he finished preparing Y/n, he realized he himself had grown restless.

Tired of waiting.
Tired of being gentle.
Tired of preparing.

But he gazed upon Y/n and her sweating dripping body.
He didn't want to hurt her.
What was he thinking?

He bent his head down again to kiss her on the lips, as he lifted her limbs and tore into her delicate body.

Y/n felt the pain ring and singe her body like a thousand needles.

She had never felt this type of pain before.

It was, well, painful.

Cold tears fell out of her face and Giyuu quickly went to comfort her and lick them up.

Giyuu hadn't moved in order for Y/n to experience it and feel him for the first time.
His instincts as a man had wanted her to remember this feeling and the person who gave her this pain.

His instincts as her string made him reconsider.

He waited until Y/n's tears had slowed before tearing into her body again.
The singeing pain reigniting in Y/n's body.

Giyuu didn't stop after that.
His pace increased, not wanting to stop.

How could he?

His string had been crying under him for losing her virginity just a few moments ago and now he had kept going under an animalistic pace that would be impossible for Y/n to keep up.

He kissed her neck.

"Y/n...I love you..hnng"

His and Y/n's voice had started to leak out in between Giyuu's movements, not showing any sign of wanting to stop.

Y/n had felt an indescribable heat in her stomach only heat up more as Giyuu sped up.

Her cries of pain became calls of pleasure, releasing with every motion.

This had gone on for a few more moment before Giyuu had yelled out Y/n's name before abruptly stopping his pace.

Y/n yelled with him and they shared a final passionate kiss as Giyuu instilled in Y/n, feeling a fluid enter her body before leaving it.

"I love you, Giyuu-San"

Y/n kissed his neck, as if to show everyone who his string was and Giyuu accepted it.

"I love you too, Y/n, my snowflake."

Y/n had passed out before Giyuu could say anymore and he washed her body of any sweat or remains of their passionate night together and then continued to wash himself, seeing this kiss mark she had left on his neck and smiled to himself as he laid down beside Y/n, gazing upon his pinky which held the string and kissed Y/n's other pinky before drifting off to slumber.