Ch.16 Caged

(You asked, so I shall deliver.)

As Giyuu and Shinobu arrived at the master's headquarters, Sanemi, Mitsuri, and Rengoku were already there.

"Where's the Master?"
Giyuu asked with no emotion as he held
Y/n's body tightly.

The other demon slayers looked at him in surprise, seeing the emotionless man carry his fate who lay unconscious in his arms.

"Why are you carrying her, Giyuu?"
Sanemi spoke up first.

Shinobu sighed and walked up beside Giyuu.
"Y/n came in contact with Muzan Kibutsuji."

All of the Hashiras went wide eyed.
They were about to run up and ask questions but then the master came out.

"Sounds like some of my children are back from their missions."

The Hashira bow before the master in respect.
"Master, I have an urgent request."
Giyuu suddenly spoke up and all the hashiras listened in shock.

"How very unlinke you, Tomioka-San. Does this request perhaps have to do with Y/n?"

"Yes. She came in contact with Muzan Kibutsuji and since she has, her body has started to go through some minor changes."

"Well the only thing that must've happened is that Muzan Kibutsuji forced Y/n to drink his blood."

"But, doesn't that mean Y/n will become a demon?"
Mitsuri spoke up in fear for her new friend.

"Not necessarily. Y/n is half demon. She could've possibly given her demon side all of Muzan's blood. If she hadn't, I'm sure she wouldn't be here right now."

Giyuu almost sighed in relief.
"Master, my request is that I want you to take Y/n into your custody until her body recovers."

The master smiled.
"I accept your request. Y/n will stay here at my residence until she fully recovers from Muzan's blood."

"Thank you, Master."

The twins came out of the house and went towards Giyuu.
Giyuu placed Y/n in the arms of the twins and the twins went back inside.

Giyuu wished that he didn't have to resort to such terrible methods of keeping Y/n safe, but it was for the best.

——————

The twins had carried Y/n into a hospital like room but it looked more like a holding room, a prison.

It was the only room that was capable of holding Y/n safely and keeping her from going out again.

As the twins set Y/n down on the hospital bed in the room, they had begun making preparations for Y/n to stay for an amount of time that wasn't certain.

Y/n had been placed safely on the bed in the large room and the twins set up the room for Y/n to stay in.

When the twins had finished, they went outside of the room, locking it using a special key.

——————

Y/n opened her eyes in the white room again.
Except now, there was ice almost everywhere.

The blue fire sat happily on the throne, making little ice figures and playing with them.

Y/n stepped towards the fire.
"Hello."

The blue fire happily looked at Y/n.
"Oh good! You're here again!"

The blue fire got up and to hug Y/n.
Y/n expected to feel burns around her body, but when the fire touched, surprisingly, it was cold.

"Where is here?"

The fire backed away from the hug.
"This is our place. You always used to come here and play with me. Then, you stopped coming."

"I don't remember."

The fire sighed.
"Of course you don't. It was long ago."

The fire then grabbed my hands and sat me down on the throne, switching places.
"But, now that you're here, we get to talk and play!"

The fire grew a light from their hands and the light exploded into a larger throne room.
"This was our favorite place to play!"

"Wow."

Y/n stared in awe, but her mind wandered.
"What is your name?"

"It's Akari! You gave me my name!"

Akari looked up at Y/n and went up to her on the throne.
"I know we can play later, but I need to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"The end of your string. I watched him knock you unconscious and that's why you're here."

"What?"

"I know it's difficult to take in, but when he knocked you unconscious, I took over and I saw him carry you back to this building and these weird twins took you away."

"You can do that?"

"Not very well, unless you allow me to."

Y/n pondered about the information, thinking about Giyuu and Akari. She also thought of Muzan and how he had forced her to drink the blood.

The blood that was currently flowing through her veins.

"How is the blood intake?"

"It's slow, but it's the only way I can save you so don't worry!"

Akari smiled in assurance and then looked at Y/n.
"You need to go back. It's great to see you, but you are needed elsewhere."

"Thank you, Akari."

"No problem! Just don't get in to any trouble!"
Akari grinned at Y/n and Y/n smiled at her.

Then, Y/n opened her eyes again.

( I'm tired. (( _ _ ))..zzzZZ. Ok if any of y'all see a mistake in the writing, please point it out or i will have a panic attack :D)