Ch.19 Solution

(I apologize this took so long. School is just not it.)

The trio of slayers stood silent, not wanting to accidentally hurt the Water pillar even more than he already was.

But, Even if they did, nothing could've hurt him more than what Y/n had done.

She had escaped his grasp, not even thinking about his own feelings.

All Giyuu could do was just feel hurt and angry with her decisions.
Of course he knew that everything was going fast, but he didn't want to assume that she didn't want his attention.

He tried everything in his power to get Y/n to understand that he was willing to protect her and love her for the rest of his life.

Unfortunately, Y/n had felt pressured and slowly drifted away and now even escaping prison just to get away from him.

"Tomioka-San...I know this isn't a good time, but, do you know where you're going?"
Shinobu asked the silent Water Pillar.

Giyuu stood silent and Shinobu sighed. Muichiro had been staring off into space, looking at everything in every direction.

They arrived at a mansion, the Frost mansion. The place where Y/n trained to enter the demon corps.

"This is the place?"
Shinobu asked as they stood right outside the entrance to the Frost Mansion Property.

Giyuu stood silent once again, entering the area and immediately sensing something wrong.

He quickly rushed to the entrance to the mansion, opening the door to find signs of struggle along with trails of blood that lead to the backyard.

Giyuu went along and the other 2 slayers followed him, sensing the danger as well.

In the backyard, Giyuu found a man laying his back on the tree, ice freezing over a wound that looked to be claw marks.

The man suddenly stood up, seeing the slayers walk out to the back and towards him.

"Who are you?!"

The man held up a silvery blue sword that resembled Y/n's and Giyuu immediately froze.

"Are you...Y/n's father?"

—————

Y/n had been on her way to the Mansion of Ice along with, Kaki, the boy who had a demon arm attached to his human body.

"I know you said you wanted to find muzan or whatever, but do you have an actual plan for when we meet him?"

Y/n stood silent for a few moments, collecting her thoughts to think about what exactly she was going to do.

"I actually don't have a plan, but I'll find one eventually."

Kaki scoffed.
"Do you even know who Muzan Kibutsuji is? He's the most powerful demon out there. He could kill both of us on the spot."

"Then why didn't he kill me?"

They both stood in silence, until Y/n spotted a familiar roof and rushed towards it.
Kaki had no idea where the heck they were going, but he just simply trusted in the strange hybrid.

"It's here. Follow me."

Y/n lead the red haired boy inside the large walls of the mansion, Y/n remembering times she had tried to go outside when she was younger.

— — — —

I sat on top of the tree that sat in our backyard, the wall just a few feet away from me.

"I can make that jump."

Y/n stood up on the branch, hearing it start to snap, not being able to hold her weight.

She quickly tried to jump, failing and falling down to the ground with a thud.
She felt tears sting her eyes as she realized she had bruised her back.

Her father immediately came rushing out of the mansion, seeing Y/n hurt on the ground in front of the backyard tree.

"Y/n! What happened?!"
He bent down to Y/n's level.

"I tried to climb the tree, but then the branch fell."
Y/n sniffled, trying to hold her tears back from the pain.

Her father sighed.
"You tried to escape again, didn't you?"

Y/n looked away, clearly guilty.

"Y/n, I know you want to go outside, but it's dangerous for you to do so."

"Why is it dangerous?"

"Because people tend to hate things they can't understand. Come now, let's get you cleaned up."

Her father helped her stand and they both walked inside the mansion.

— — — —

Y/n came to her senses as she stepped up to the main entrance, Kaki still following behind her.

Y/n started to slide the door open-

"Y/n wait."

Kaki grabbed her shoulder.
Y/n looked back at him with a questioning face.

"Somethings not right. Let me go first."

Y/n let him in front and Kaki stepped up to the door.

Kaki slided the door open in a swift motion.

The mansion was quite, almost too quiet.
Something was definitely up.

Kaki started to step inside before-

"Who are you?"

A blade was pressed against Kaki's neck as a female voice spoke out of the silence.

Y/n recognized this voice.

"Shinobu?"

Y/n pushed the blade away from Kaki's neck and saw the figure of Shinobu Kocho standing on the side of the doorway.

"But, if you're here, that means-"

Y/n quickly tried to turn around, but was stopped by a familiar blade.

"I'm sorry, Y/n-Chan."
Shinobu said apologetically.

"Tomioka-San..."

Y/n sighed, fully turning around to see the face of her string looking at her with his emotionless mask.

"I found you."

(I'm hoping I can finish the next chapter by Tuesday or Wednesday.)